Windows 10: Weird bug after updating to 2004

Discus and support Weird bug after updating to 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently I got the update notification on my PC and decided to risk it because I wanted to try out WSL 2. Turns out everything was fine, and encouraged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gatormk, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Weird bug after updating to 2004

Recently I got the update notification on my PC and decided to risk it because I wanted to try out WSL 2. Turns out everything was fine, and encouraged by this, I upgraded my wife's HP laptop. Turns out everything did not go well for her. She keeps getting signed out of OneDrive, Skype, and Chrome. OneDrive and Skype can be ignored/tolerated, but getting signed out of Chrome is really getting on our nerves. She'll sign in, go away for a bit and when she returns, she'll be signed out. Has anybody else experienced this?

submitted by /u/gatormk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gatormk, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Word Man Win User
    Word Man, Jun 21, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Weird bug after updating to 2004 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Weird bug after updating to 2004

Weird Noise after Anniversary Update

Hello John,

Let’s check what is causing that weird sound on your laptop.

Based on the link that you had provided, it seems that it’s either your CPU fan or Hard drive which is creating that sound.

If it’s the CPU fan, it might be an issue due to heavy processing, processor heating up or changes made during the update. If it’s your Hard drive, the issue might be with HDD performance. We suggest you to back up all your data to your external drive
    to prevent data loss.

Follow these steps to resolve your issue:

Step 1: Check your Task Manager

Close all applications and check in task manager for any high usage of resources by any process.

• Press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc together to open task manager.
    • Click on more details and check for any apps that is taking more resources.
    • Take note of any Applications that are taking High CPU usages and try to disable it if it’s not that important.
    Step 2: Start your computer in Safe Mode

Safe mode will start computer with basic drivers to check what might be causing the issue in normal functioning of computer. Check if the weird sounds are still happening.

Start computer in Safe Mode

Step 3: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter

• Press Windows + W, and type troubleshooting.
    • From the search list, click on troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane click on view all to get the list.
    • Click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.
    Hardware and device troubleshooter is an inbuilt troubleshooter that will find the issues with hardware devices and try to fix them automatically.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Weird bug after updating to 2004

1. Weird bug after updating to 2004 - Similar Threads - Weird bug updating

2. this weird bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this weird bug: When i type w or p a slash randomly appears how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-weird-bug/7f1fa133-c0a1-45bf-b646-20c500718c90
  3. this weird bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this weird bug: When i type w or p a slash randomly appears how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-weird-bug/7f1fa133-c0a1-45bf-b646-20c500718c90
  4. Weird "bug"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird "bug": Google Chrome (8) is the real one... The other tasks open in background and lags my pc... Any solutions? ty submitted by /u/ceo_aratify [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ll9d68/weird_bug/
  5. Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2: I believe it started showing up after windows update. [ATTACH] as you can see date modified column has extra characters in front. It seems like it is showing up on all Windows10 file explorer. I need help on this since it might cause further problems along....
  6. Weird bug

Weird bug: My taskbar is floating after my sister was messing around on my pc. It’s usually on the very bottom. Does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/ryanrice789 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khvzat/weird_bug/
  7. BUG AFTER 2004 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BUG AFTER 2004 UPDATE: Hi, I have encountered a problem after updating to 2004 version of windows. The problem is that office app automatically opens whenever I click my DPI button on my mouse. I need your help my mouse speed is too fast. Thanks,...
  8. Profile Pics bug after 2004 update

Profile Pics bug after 2004 update: Hi, I'm having some issues with profile images after updating to Windows 10 2004 On my computer I have 2 accounts, mine that's associated with my Microsoft account and the other one for my parents that is only local. I obviously had two different profile pictures but since...
  9. Weird Bug with office after update

Weird Bug with office after update: [ATTACH] first of all, I'm sorry if you don't understand, I'm using a translator I have two power options because obs forces it to record the screen in some cases since I have AMD This thing affects office programs: word, powerpoint, excel I don't know if it happened to...
  10. Weird bug after newest update

Weird bug after newest update: So yesterday I updated my pc, and I’ve turned my pc off and on 3 times sense then, and every time I type my password in on the windows login screen, the screen goes a grey/black screen for a good 5mins, Windows isn’t running cause when it comes back to normal it’s like I just...