Windows 10: Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2

Discus and support Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I believe it started showing up after windows update. [ATTACH] as you can see date modified column has extra characters in front. It seems like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MAREYH, Feb 9, 2021.

1. MAREYH Win User

Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2

I believe it started showing up after windows update.

Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2 7971a911-3f7d-45a8-9e97-e81db3c8a980?upload=true.png

as you can see date modified column has extra characters in front.

It seems like it is showing up on all Windows10 file explorer.

I need help on this since it might cause further problems along.

:)

MAREYH, Feb 9, 2021

2. Straight to Windows 10 Update, Version 20H2

I've never downloaded the version 2004, since people said that it's bugged. And I only use my phone as the main source of data connection. Now then there's another new update, version 20H2.

My question is, does update 20H2 covered up the version 2004? Like the update 20H2 already had the 2004 In it?

If it does how much GB will I consume downloading the update?

I've heard that update 2004 size is 4GB, Is the update 20H2 file size is another 4GB? or just 1GB?

Please do tell me the total file size.. Cause I really, really have a limited internet connection.

EnricoLuis, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 version 20h2 function key bugs.

usually when I bought my laptop all function keys have some features like turning airplane mode or opening spinning tool when I lock fn key windows has to tell me fn key locked but when I switched to windows 10 version 20h2 these
    bug arrived. PLease help me how ot add function to open apps in windows 10 version 20h2.please help me

sasankyannabathina, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2

Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2

1. Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2 - Similar Threads - Weird bug update

2. Windows Magnifier BUG After 20h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Magnifier BUG After 20h2: Hello, Hope this is posted in the right location. Ever since the deployment of Windows branch release 20h2 - Windows magnifier has not been working properly. We have individuals in our org who use it in Docked Mode [Ctrl+Alt+D] With Dual screen setup. Since 20h2 - when on the...
  3. Windows Magnifier BUG After 20h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Magnifier BUG After 20h2: Hello, Hope this is posted in the right location. Ever since the deployment of Windows branch release 20h2 - Windows magnifier has not been working properly. We have individuals in our org who use it in Docked Mode [Ctrl+Alt+D] With Dual screen setup. Since 20h2 - when on the...
  4. My laptop has a bug after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop has a bug after updating to Windows 10 version 20H2.: Hey, a couple weeks ago, I decided to update my laptop to Windows 10 version 20H2. It was running fine until I tried to turning it on again the next day. Usually when I press the power button, it pops out my laptop's manufacturer name Which is ASUS in this case with loading...
  5. after Windows 10, version 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after Windows 10, version 20H2 update: This windows update made my internet connections go whacky. When I restart nothing, all internet icons have red xs Unplug computer and turn it on again and I have internet. I have tried recovery to a previous startup and undoing update to no avail....
  6. Weird Windows 20H2 Bug with Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Windows 20H2 Bug with Settings: I have this weird bug in Windows, see video: https://youtu.be/Sxs7YEypWuk I looks like the TAB key is stuck, but it's not, and other applications behave properly. I can't type in the settings search bar, and things seem to be scrolling on their own as well. I tried...
  7. Bugs after 20H2 update

Bugs after 20H2 update: After the 20H2 update i'm experiencing some bugs: After a restart some of the startup programs (like Corsair iCue) won't start After a restart if i try to open task manager it locks on not responding Today i experienced a bug where my entire desktop freezed and was in not...
  8. Weird Bug with office after update

Weird Bug with office after update: [ATTACH] first of all, I'm sorry if you don't understand, I'm using a translator I have two power options because obs forces it to record the screen in some cases since I have AMD This thing affects office programs: word, powerpoint, excel I don't know if it happened to...
  9. Weird bug after newest update

Weird bug after newest update: So yesterday I updated my pc, and I’ve turned my pc off and on 3 times sense then, and every time I type my password in on the windows login screen, the screen goes a grey/black screen for a good 5mins, Windows isn’t running cause when it comes back to normal it’s like I just...
  10. Weird bug after updating to 2004

Weird bug after updating to 2004: Recently I got the update notification on my PC and decided to risk it because I wanted to try out WSL 2. Turns out everything was fine, and encouraged by this, I upgraded my wife's HP laptop. Turns out everything did not go well for her. She keeps getting signed out of...