Windows 10: Weird bug on my system. Please HELP !!

Discus and support Weird bug on my system. Please HELP !! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi:I have a HP 15" Pavilion laptop with 2.59GHz Intel i7 Core, 12GB RAM, touchscreen laptop running Win 10. It has acquired some sort of bug on the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlokJ, May 2, 2021.

1. AlokJ Win User

Weird bug on my system. Please HELP !!

Hi:I have a HP 15" Pavilion laptop with 2.59GHz Intel i7 Core, 12GB RAM, touchscreen laptop running Win 10. It has acquired some sort of bug on the hard drive. It appears randomly, on and off, as round, semi-transparent circles with more opaque concentric spots to the right side of the screen, which then start flickering and moving around, then snaky lines appear and zip around randomly around my screen, followed by all open windows being taken over and moved around, re-sized, flickering, etc. ~ I lose all control of the device until this stops or I power off by hitti

:)

AlokJ, May 2, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 2, 2021
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 2, 2021
  4. Weird bug on my system. Please HELP !!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Weird bug on my system. Please HELP !!

1. Weird bug on my system. Please HELP !! - Similar Threads - Weird bug system

2. A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP: I don't know if you guys gonna listen, but I have been a Windows machine but the weird bugs make me leave let me enlighten you with a trash weird bug that happens when you open "Adobe Illustrator" and your mouse cursor disappears first I thought it must be my mouse problem...
  3. A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP: I don't know if you guys gonna listen, but I have been a Windows machine but the weird bugs make me leave let me enlighten you with a trash weird bug that happens when you open "Adobe Illustrator" and your mouse cursor disappears first I thought it must be my mouse problem...
  4. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  5. please help me, i have a weird bug!

please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  6. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Weird bug with my mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird bug with my mouse: My mouse has been sort of bugging for a few days and now it randomly copy pastes any file i select, I cant even play a game without it copy pasting a shortcut to my desktop...
  8. this weird bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this weird bug: When i type w or p a slash randomly appears how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-weird-bug/7f1fa133-c0a1-45bf-b646-20c500718c90
  9. this weird bug

this weird bug: When i type w or p a slash randomly appears how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-weird-bug/7f1fa133-c0a1-45bf-b646-20c500718c90
  10. Weird bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bug: My taskbar is floating after my sister was messing around on my pc. It’s usually on the very bottom. Does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/ryanrice789 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khvzat/weird_bug/