Windows 10: Weird bug on Windows and I have no idea how to fix.

Discus and support Weird bug on Windows and I have no idea how to fix. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone I've been getting this weird bug on windows that I don't have any idea how I could fix it and it's becoming a little bit annoying because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rubennpt, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Weird bug on Windows and I have no idea how to fix.

Hey everyone I've been getting this weird bug on windows that I don't have any idea how I could fix it and it's becoming a little bit annoying because if I delete a file and refresh the file comes back and some times that can be annoying sometimes I have to restart my pc I want to get rid of something.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro

Version 2004 Build 19041.804

I'm sending a link with this post so everyone can understand better what I'm talking about: https://youtu.be/gOINhQdNBv8

submitted by /u/Rubennpt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rubennpt, Feb 14, 2021
  2. cdawall Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 14, 2021
  4. csatennis Win User

Weird bug on Windows and I have no idea how to fix.

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Weird bug on Windows and I have no idea how to fix.

1. Weird bug on Windows and I have no idea how to fix. - Similar Threads - Weird bug idea

2. A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP: I don't know if you guys gonna listen, but I have been a Windows machine but the weird bugs make me leave let me enlighten you with a trash weird bug that happens when you open "Adobe Illustrator" and your mouse cursor disappears first I thought it must be my mouse problem...
  3. A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP: I don't know if you guys gonna listen, but I have been a Windows machine but the weird bugs make me leave let me enlighten you with a trash weird bug that happens when you open "Adobe Illustrator" and your mouse cursor disappears first I thought it must be my mouse problem...
  4. Weird internet windows 11 bug or no idea

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird internet windows 11 bug or no idea: So i did the windows 11 update.The problem is that the 'network' connect its bugged i thinkIts in one 'case' with sound and if i click it i cannot normally connect to the internet from the taskbar icon , because it opens network and internet settings.... instead i have to hop...
  5. Weird internet windows 11 bug or no idea

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird internet windows 11 bug or no idea: So i did the windows 11 update.The problem is that the 'network' connect its bugged i thinkIts in one 'case' with sound and if i click it i cannot normally connect to the internet from the taskbar icon , because it opens network and internet settings.... instead i have to hop...
  6. A weird desktop bug i have

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A weird desktop bug i have: [ATTACH] Hi, a while ago I have run into a weird issue. Whenever I hover over an icon on my desktop (blue), or select (hold left-click) something (red), this green thing shows up. Could a big brain person help me?...
  7. Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone have any idea how to fix this!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tannin69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjqn7f/anyone_have_any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  8. No idea how to fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No idea how to fix this: I tried to restore my computer when it wouldn't show my files on my connectable hard drive. It says it couldn't restore that their was a error. So went online seeing that automatic repair could fix the problem yet that failed too. I dont know what to do since all my system...
  9. I am not able to fix this weird bug.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to fix this weird bug.: [ATTACH] There is no space between the Icons and the text. They are overlapping. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/i-am-not-able-to-fix-this-weird-bug/75f90c28-312e-4c84-9ca8-9e9a4928dad1
  10. Weird BSOD on Windows. Have no idea what is causing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird BSOD on Windows. Have no idea what is causing it: Hello! I bought a new Alienware 17 a few weeks ago and i'm having unexpected crashes. I've tried updating the BIOS, the drivers (Storage, etc). Uninstalling some applications, etc. I tried to see whats wrong by googling but even trying what they state still causing a...