Windows 10: Weird bug that I can't get rid of in Windows 10

Discus and support Weird bug that I can't get rid of in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just turned on my computer and when I went to adjust the sound, I got this weird white border around the volume slider that I never got before:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bluecew, Mar 18, 2019.

1. bluecew Win User

Weird bug that I can't get rid of in Windows 10

I just turned on my computer and when I went to adjust the sound, I got this weird white border around the volume slider that I never got before:

Weird bug that I can't get rid of in Windows 10 06c4ef19-e5e0-49e2-9e2f-81cbe952dc41?upload=true.jpg

I restarted my computer and didn't fix it. I wonder if it's from a recent update because my Windows 10 is on the latest public version.

Weird bug that I can't get rid of in Windows 10 0c434966-a49e-412d-986a-baff8664f804?upload=true.jpg

The same white border can be reproduced with other similar things in the taskbar:

Weird bug that I can't get rid of in Windows 10 0bed48eb-e41b-4b6d-8e58-8d6763fad849?upload=true.jpg Weird bug that I can't get rid of in Windows 10 510005a7-23fd-48d9-97dd-735e797219d7?upload=true.jpg

The white border is just annoying to my eyes and I need it fixed.

:)

bluecew, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird bug that I can't get rid of in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Weird bug can't

2. This weird bug In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This weird bug In Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/A-questioner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10t6zov/this_weird_bug_in_windows_10/
  3. Weird clear rectangle that I can't get rid of

Weird clear rectangle that I can't get rid of: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Brotherinarms1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vew3zl/weird_clear_rectangle_that_i_cant_get_rid_of/
  4. Weird Windows 10 bug

Weird Windows 10 bug: Whenever I click on something, a gray selection rectangle (no idea how to call it) appears and goes through every option until it reaches the top option. For example, if I click on the Windows search bar, it will go through every suggestion. Since there is no "top option",...
  5. Windows 10 weird bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 weird bug: I have come across a strange bug where the windows apps are glitching, its **** if the directional keys are being pressed extremely fast and repeatedly, sometimes its the bad i cant press anything, for example when i try switching from my heads phones to TV sound output it...
  6. weird rectangle in the top left that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Customization
    weird rectangle in the top left that I can't get rid of: There's this rectangle that I used to be able to get rid of by going to my Performance Options and changing it but lately it hasn't being working and it won't go away until I restart my pc [ATTACH]...
  7. How to get rid of Get rid of ms-resource:appDisplayName "bug" ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of Get rid of ms-resource:appDisplayName "bug" ?: This was already asked on the insiders forum (?) and someone told all of us using final builds to post the question here so... Since RS3 (Is this the proper name for the release?) (don't know what build) update that the start menu has an unremovable...
  8. Windows 10 weird bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 weird bug: Hi there, i am new to the forums and as such, i do not know if this is the right section to place my question, so i apologize in advance. Here's the problem: some days ago my computer started freaking out when i turned it on, as in slow loading to a black screen with mouse,...
  9. Weird windows 10 bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird windows 10 bug: Just about every time I start windows 10 it works perfectly fine but after a while the text in the start menu starts to disappear and the text also becomes glitchy looking blocks and lines. 19762
  10. weird symbol i cant get rid of

in Windows 10 Support
    weird symbol i cant get rid of: anyone had this and know how to get rid i tryed anti virus scan and malware and still nothing can remove it when i reboot it reappears about 2-3minutes later even when you click it doesnt respond to do anything 101240

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 frequent weird bugs