Windows 10: Weird Bug when pressing Win+Tab

Discus and support Weird Bug when pressing Win+Tab in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, Reddit. When I press Win+Tab, opened windows resize a bit and it's really annoying. It happens on both of my PCs. I am using Windows 10 Pro 2004.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/valeron93, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Weird Bug when pressing Win+Tab

Hey, Reddit. When I press Win+Tab, opened windows resize a bit and it's really annoying. It happens on both of my PCs. I am using Windows 10 Pro 2004. Back when I was using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, everything was ok about it. How can I solve this problem?

Demonstration: YouTube

submitted by /u/valeron93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/valeron93, Jun 12, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 12, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Weird Bug when pressing Win+Tab

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Weird Bug when pressing Win+Tab

1. Weird Bug when pressing Win+Tab - Similar Threads - Weird Bug pressing

2. Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically: So this started happening after i updates my amd drivers to the latest version 24.1.1. Lets say for example im watching youtuber and i go fullscreen instead of having one tab of youtube as normal it creates two windpws of the same thing, sometimes it even creates 4 there is...
  3. Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically: So this started happening after i updates my amd drivers to the latest version 24.1.1. Lets say for example im watching youtuber and i go fullscreen instead of having one tab of youtube as normal it creates two windpws of the same thing, sometimes it even creates 4 there is...
  4. Open new tab when pressing win + e in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open new tab when pressing win + e in file explorer: In the latest update file explorer has new tab. Pressing win+e should have an option to whether open new tab or new window. I think it's more appropriate now to open a new tab instead. Would like this to be rolled out....
  5. Open new tab when pressing win + e in file explorer

Open new tab when pressing win + e in file explorer: In the latest update file explorer has new tab. Pressing win+e should have an option to whether open new tab or new window. I think it's more appropriate now to open a new tab instead. Would like this to be rolled out....
  6. Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11

Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11: Previously there was a bug in my mouse that was flickering. but I managed to fix it by disabling the printscreen button. I tracked it down with carnac . But another problem came suddenly when carnac detected the "Lbutton OEM Clear" button which went crazy, as if it was being...
  7. Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Touchpad Bug Win 11: Previously there was a bug in my mouse that was flickering. but I managed to fix it by disabling the printscreen button. I tracked it down with carnac . But another problem came suddenly when carnac detected the "Lbutton OEM Clear" button which went crazy, as if it was being...
  8. Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?: So I'm working on a clean Windows 11 install, and ran into a weird taskbar behavior when rearranging icons. Moving icons not matter what icon it is far across to the other side or maybe past a large number of icons causes the taskbar to restart and move the icon back to the...
  9. Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?

Weird Win 11 taskbar behavior/bug?: So I'm working on a clean Windows 11 install, and ran into a weird taskbar behavior when rearranging icons. Moving icons not matter what icon it is far across to the other side or maybe past a large number of icons causes the taskbar to restart and move the icon back to the...
  10. Weird bug on certain tabs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bug on certain tabs: [ATTACH] Anyone know why this is happening? https://preview.redd.it/nmgomtgzmoo41.png?width=487&format=png&auto=webp&s=738964cb2ab4e069bd135ea44876eff12fb802a1 submitted by /u/ethvn808 [link] [comments]...