Windows 10: Weird bug

Discus and support Weird bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! So, I was playing Star Wars: The Old Republic on my PC, it went well for several days, nothing much happened. But after 4 days, something strange... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BismarckDude, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Weird bug

Hi!

So, I was playing Star Wars: The Old Republic on my PC, it went well for several days, nothing much happened. But after 4 days, something strange started happening. So when I'm playing the game, Windows just randomly restarts. I did look into Event Viewer and found that SECDRV.sys couldn't be loaded. This "restarting thing" happened twice now. I know that this SECDRV.sys is a Game piracy counter, however, I don't know what to do now.

With years of Windows experience, I don't know what could be the fix, removing SECDRV would probably not be a good idea, because then I couldn't play the game.

:)

BismarckDude, Feb 28, 2021
  2. srini_08 Win User

weird bug of touch screen

i came across this weird bug, where u touch any button on screen while the screen is about to fade off.

the touch remains selected until we make the screen active again.

anyone came across this bug? any solution ? bug fixes?

srini_08, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Weird file path bug?

Hello guys, I curious about this bug thing... It is weird, err... not really weird tho.

Since I installed Windows last week, I got this software named Networx from SoftPerfect reporting weird file path, as you can see in the screenshot below :

Weird bug a3e3cf81-1894-4e66-af67-e706fe03a123.png

The correct one should be,

B:0\ -> C:\

B:1\ -> G:\

B:2\ -> A:\

B:3\ -> C:\

I believe this is a bug from Windows, because I see a Windows Firewall popped up with a weird file path too

Help anyone?

Thanks,

Smankusors, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Bansaku Win User

Weird bug

Weird Overclock

This is not weird in any way. 1600MHz idle is normal for i7 3770K, it's called Speed Step. The CPU will not stay at the max turbo speed or over clock unless under load.

Bansaku, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Weird bug

1. Weird bug - Similar Threads - Weird bug

2. Weird windows 10 bug? Note: this started today and happens with every app. The second I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird windows 10 bug? Note: this started today and happens with every app. The second I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GooseLord666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/me1ky1/weird_windows_10_bug_note_this_started_today_and/
  3. Weird Bug with Electron Apps in Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 21337)

Weird Bug with Electron Apps in Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 21337): Hi everyone. I hope it's not off-topic since it is about an Insider Preview build. Disclaimer - I know I've been dumb: I have been in the Insider program for years, actively giving feedbacks on the latest builds, and I never had a problem with my old laptop. When I got this...
  4. [Bug] Weird Windows Key / Start Menu bug since a recent update

[Bug] Weird Windows Key / Start Menu bug since a recent update: If I shut down my computer and boot it back up, there is a very high chance of my windows key not functioning, but I'm not sure if it's actually the key itself or if the start menu is bugged as clicking on that doesn't work either. When I open up say the Sound settings from...
  5. Weird "bug"

Weird "bug": Google Chrome (8) is the real one... The other tasks open in background and lags my pc... Any solutions? ty submitted by /u/ceo_aratify [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ll9d68/weird_bug/
  6. Weird bug on Windows and I have no idea how to fix.

Weird bug on Windows and I have no idea how to fix.: Hey everyone I've been getting this weird bug on windows that I don't have any idea how I could fix it and it's becoming a little bit annoying because if I delete a file and refresh the file comes back and some times that can be annoying sometimes I have to restart my pc I...
  7. Weird Windows 10 bug

Weird Windows 10 bug: Whenever I click on something, a gray selection rectangle (no idea how to call it) appears and goes through every option until it reaches the top option. For example, if I click on the Windows search bar, it will go through every suggestion. Since there is no "top option",...
  8. Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird bug after windows update to version 20H2: I believe it started showing up after windows update. [ATTACH] as you can see date modified column has extra characters in front. It seems like it is showing up on all Windows10 file explorer. I need help on this since it might cause further problems along....
  9. Windows 10 weird bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 weird bug: I have come across a strange bug where the windows apps are glitching, its **** if the directional keys are being pressed extremely fast and repeatedly, sometimes its the bad i cant press anything, for example when i try switching from my heads phones to TV sound output it...
  10. Weird keyboard bug?

Weird keyboard bug?: Hello, I am having problems with my Lenovo Legion Y530 laptop I can type my password and type in discord and everything other than window apps and services. I can't type in the start/search, I can't type on note pad, I can't type on Microsoft store, I can't play Minecraft...