Windows 10: Weird button on icons

Discus and support Weird button on icons in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have two questions.My first is why is there a little refresh button on the bottom left of all of my app icons?And my second isI hard reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by andrewcaudill1, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Weird button on icons

So I have two questions.My first is why is there a little refresh button on the bottom left of all of my app icons?And my second isI hard reset my computer because I had an unremovable virus, and I just wanted a new start. WHY DOES ONEDRIVE AUTOMATICALLY SINC AND I HAVE ALL MY OLD FILES?

:)

andrewcaudill1, Feb 11, 2022

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Feb 11, 2022
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Feb 11, 2022
  4. Nomgle Win User

Weird button on icons

Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile Weird button on icons :)

Nomgle, Feb 11, 2022
Thema:

Weird button on icons

1. Weird button on icons - Similar Threads - Weird button icons

2. Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on: Whenever i activate the "use small taskbar buttons" option some of the icons get weird, any idea of why this happens?Already tried restarting the taskbar, don't know what else to do.with option off:with option on:...
  3. Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on: Whenever i activate the "use small taskbar buttons" option some of the icons get weird, any idea of why this happens?Already tried restarting the taskbar, don't know what else to do.with option off:with option on:...
  4. Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sign in button being weird

Sign in button being weird: I reset my pc and now I’m met with this. If I click it, just brings me back to the sign in button I’m bored and have nothing to do please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-button-being-weird/310a322d-1e91-4c01-b777-7c97ed014397
  6. weird icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird icon: i have a weird icon between the window defender and bluetooth and i dont know what is that icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-icon/9c3d3d8b-283d-4b31-8158-52dd77dd41c7
  7. weird icon

weird icon: i have a weird icon between the window defender and bluetooth and i dont know what is that icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-icon/9c3d3d8b-283d-4b31-8158-52dd77dd41c7
  8. Weird button on icons

Weird button on icons: So I have two questions.My first is why is there a little refresh button on the bottom left of all of my app icons?And my second isI hard reset my computer because I had an unremovable virus, and I just wanted a new start. WHY DOES ONEDRIVE AUTOMATICALLY SINC AND I HAVE ALL...
  9. volume buttons behaving weirdly

volume buttons behaving weirdly: When I press the volume up or down or mute button it opens a blue screen and does not change the volume also the volume icon is not showing up on pressing the keys....
  10. Icons are weird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are weird: I just reset my PC but now this happens. Either onedrive's icon turns into a random one: [ATTACH] The local disk often turns into a picture. And other weird effects. What can I do?...