Windows 10: Weird Clock Glitch (Windows 10)

Discus and support Weird Clock Glitch (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The taskbar clock is glitched and I don't know how to fix it. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Keith MJ, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Keith MJ Win User

Weird Clock Glitch (Windows 10)

The taskbar clock is glitched and I don't know how to fix it.

Weird Clock Glitch (Windows 10) 55a2be22-106d-4092-98d0-8eb2be7b00cc?upload=true.png

:)

Keith MJ, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

An unusual clock glitch

Ha! That actually works! Even on the 'new' clock!

Weird Clock Glitch (Windows 10) [​IMG]

Weird Clock Glitch (Windows 10) [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird Clock Glitch (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Weird Clock Glitch

2. Weird glitches on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird glitches on windows 10?: Hello. I was updating a few drivers today like i always do manually with the app DriverEasy but when i was done, i restarted my pc and these glitches started showing up. Does anyone know what driver caused this and how to fix it?Here are some examples...
  3. Weird glitches on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird glitches on windows 10?: Hello. I was updating a few drivers today like i always do manually with the app DriverEasy but when i was done, i restarted my pc and these glitches started showing up. Does anyone know what driver caused this and how to fix it?Here are some examples...
  4. Weird glitches on windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  6. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  7. Weird glitching

Weird glitching: So the issue I am currently having is whenever I move my laptop just a tiny bit or if it shakes anything, it goes into this weird black glitchy screen; sometimes the laptop reboots; other times it doesn't; it just sits there and freezes as it crashed, but I have the slightest...
  8. Weird Windows Glitch????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Windows Glitch????: So basically this morning I wake up turn my pc on and first thing I encounter is windows continuously freezing and unfreezing. It then just stops but then left mouth click still wasn't working. So I plugged in my perfectly fine old mice and checked if my current mouse was the...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Glitch: [ATTACH] My taskbar clock has this weird glitch that a appeared when I tried optimizing my computer with 'Advanced System Optimizer' that I downloaded today. do you guys know if there is any way of fixing this?...
  10. Weird Glitch on Windows 10

Weird Glitch on Windows 10: Earlier today my Windows 10 install experienced a very odd glitch which I didn’t even know could happen. I have a CyberPower PC with a Ryzen 7, eight cores, 3.90ghz, eight gigabytes of ram, an AMD RX580, a two terabyte hard disk drive with Windows 10 Home installed. I...