Windows 10: Weird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame?

Discus and support Weird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have almost the exact CloudStore error issue as described here, right down to a bunch registering on boot and when I start up mmc.exe. Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RaveBlack, Apr 26, 2018.

1. RaveBlack Win User

Weird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame?

I have almost the exact CloudStore error issue as described here, right down to a bunch registering on boot and when I start up mmc.exe. Only differences being that I'm not getting any Information entries and the errors themselves, quoted below.

Concerningly, the process registering the errors is the User Profile Service, but the errors themselves actually don't seem to be doing anything beyond spamming up my event logs. I've been up and down trying to find a solution for this. Clearing out Windows Update did nothing, the Store itself seems to be working fine, even did a reset (kept my files, a full one's the last resort) and no go. I've actually disabled the CloudStore operational log for now so that it won't keep spamming it up. Is there a fix for this that doesn't involve a full reset, should I do the full reset anyway, or am I better off just leaving that log disabled and going on my way?

:)

RaveBlack, Apr 26, 2018
  2. ChandriaNicole, Apr 26, 2018
  3. silvanasp Win User
    error in backup? error# 0x80070003 and 0x80070002

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\Owner\SkyDrive\Documents. ErrorWeird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame? :(The system cannot find the path specified. (0x80070003))

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\Owner\SkyDrive\Music. ErrorWeird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame? :(The system cannot find the path specified. (0x80070003))

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\Owner\OneDrive\Music. ErrorWeird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame? :(The system cannot find the path specified. (0x80070003))

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\Owner\SkyDrive\Pictures. ErrorWeird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame? :(The system cannot find the path specified. (0x80070003))

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games. ErrorWeird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame? :(The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002))

How can i get rid of this??

help!!

silvanasp, Apr 26, 2018
Thema:

Weird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame?

1. Weird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame? - Similar Threads - Weird CloudStore 0x80070003

2. "User Profile Service Service failed to sign in. User profile could not be loaded" Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "User Profile Service Service failed to sign in. User profile could not be loaded" Error...: Rebooted my PC. Windows takes hours to load and it wont let me login. Error message says "User Profile Service Service failed to sign in. User profile could not be loaded" Error Message...
  3. "User Profile Service Service failed to sign in. User profile could not be loaded" Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "User Profile Service Service failed to sign in. User profile could not be loaded" Error...: Rebooted my PC. Windows takes hours to load and it wont let me login. Error message says "User Profile Service Service failed to sign in. User profile could not be loaded" Error Message...
  4. User profile service failed the sign in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile service failed the sign in error: When I typed my password, a message popped up-" User Profile Service failed the sing in". When I did a restart, I lost all my files and all the settings theme, font size etc went to default. Why did this happen?? And what to do to ensure it won't happen again?...
  5. User profile service failed the sign in error

User profile service failed the sign in error: When I typed my password, a message popped up-" User Profile Service failed the sing in". When I did a restart, I lost all my files and all the settings theme, font size etc went to default. Why did this happen?? And what to do to ensure it won't happen again?...
  6. Error in user profile service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in user profile service: I just reinstalled windows 11 and I only get this error when I try to log in, I don't have another user to log in. Having windows 10 had the option to press f8 and f12 for advanced options but with windows 11 nothing appears anymore...
  7. Error in user profile service

Error in user profile service: I just reinstalled windows 11 and I only get this error when I try to log in, I don't have another user to log in. Having windows 10 had the option to press f8 and f12 for advanced options but with windows 11 nothing appears anymore...
  8. Cloudstore errors in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloudstore errors in Event Viewer: I am getting these Cloudstore errors in Event Viewer: Windows-Diagnostics-Operational: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-CloudStore/Operational Source: Microsoft-Windows-CloudStore Date: 18/05/2020 7:52:16 am Event ID: 3013 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: User:...
  9. User Profile Service Service failed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed: Hi, I am having the same problem. One admin account which i created using mail id. Another Guest account. Admin account got this problem. So couldnt change anything in Guest account. If i give admin password in guest account to run command prompt in admin mode or...
  10. User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Profile Service Service failed! User profile cannot be loaded.: How can I recover from this error message? I click on OK, and then see the sign on screen again prompting me to enter my MS password. Not able to login as this repeats ..... regards, . 14278
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onecoreuap\shell\cloudstore\store\cache\src\cloudcacheinitializer.cpp

2. cloudcacheinitializer.cpp

3. Error 0x80040105 occurred CloudStore

4. onecoreuap\shell\cloudstore\common\src\cloudstoreutilities.cpp,
  5. error x80040105 cloudstore event 1,
  6. cloudstore windows プロファイル,
  7. errror code 2147746561 cloudstore,
  8. Error 0x80070003 occurred. CLOUDSTORE ERROR,
  9. cloudstore 0x80070003