Windows 10: weird color changing block on windows 10 setup

Discus and support weird color changing block on windows 10 setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I wiped my hard drive using the diskpart command I use the windows 10 setup usb but after I after i setup windows and it was on the color changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AzAtHome1234, Dec 26, 2019.

1. weird color changing block on windows 10 setup

When I wiped my hard drive using the diskpart command I use the windows 10 setup usb but after I after i setup windows and it was on the color changing screen that said getting things ready there was a block on the screen that was changing from blue to dark blue but the rest of the screen was just blue and wasn't changing what is this and what causes it

:)

AzAtHome1234, Dec 26, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 26, 2019
  4. weird color changing block on windows 10 setup

How to change taskbar colors in Windows 10

Hi Shyla,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click on Colors.
    • Make the required changes and close the Settings window.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

weird color changing block on windows 10 setup

1. weird color changing block on windows 10 setup - Similar Threads - weird color changing

2. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  3. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Colors Are Weird: Hello. Today i turned on my laptop and saw that the screen is slowly fading to white . and after sometime the white screen will go and everything works fine but the colors are reversed of some sort. here`s the screenshot . by the way , if its normal in the screenshot im sorry...
  4. Colors Are Weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Changing colors in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing colors in Windows 10: version2004 OS build 19041.867 Hello, I followed the instructions for changing windows 10 background color, and selected color then entered RGB numbers and added custom color. I then signed out and back into the pc and went back and re-did it. The RGB was already in Edit...
  6. Installation setup blocked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation setup blocked: [ATTACH]What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-setup-blocked/4a4bf377-74b7-4c5e-86ce-ae3723b2bbea
  7. Weird colors on programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird colors on programs: [ATTACH] Hey there. I hope someone can help me with this as I've been having this issue for quite a while now. I'm not sure what it is and how to describe it, hence limited trouble shooting on my own, and why I am asking you guys for help. It happens very often in all...
  8. Taskbar weird color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar weird color: [ATTACH]I booted up my desktop this morning and for some reason everything exept from my background and settings has changed to this weird color. pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-weird-color/05367b98-6ca0-4c21-9c3f-c4976fb7b3de
  9. Windows 10 Devices: Setup Blocked By Group Policy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Devices: Setup Blocked By Group Policy: Hi! I'm Rajpoot. Recently, I Was Trying To Install Device Drivers For Wireless Modem In My Computer. I Plugged In The Device And The Application Installed Correctly. But When I Tried To Open The Application, It Just Closed Immediately. I Checked In My Device Manager And...
  10. Weird lines outside and colors in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird lines outside and colors in Windows 10: Man, I don't have those 'Aero-Lite Theme', but I just changed my theme back to Windows and it worked. Thank you!