Windows 10: Weird computer issue

Discus and support Weird computer issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Dell randomly shut off and everything behaves weird the computer screen keeps appearing in an ugly squished appearance that disappears when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RyanSinbela, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Weird computer issue

My Dell randomly shut off and everything behaves weird

the computer screen keeps appearing in an ugly squished appearance that disappears when I restart

The sleep button locks my computer

and my Steam games all load slowly while I am unable to change the graphics quality from the highest setting

I can’t find any specific instructions anywhere else. It feels like the Lupus of computer issues

:)

RyanSinbela, Jul 25, 2020
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

Weird issues and slowdowns

Having some weird issues lately, at startup my computer listed in specs hangs for a minute or 2 displaying a 98 in the bottom right of the screen.

Also the computer seems to randomly get sluggish for a minute or 2 at times..

Not a clue what it could be, maybe the RAM is shitting the bed?

ShiBDiB, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Weird computer issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Weird computer issue

1. Weird computer issue - Similar Threads - Weird computer issue

2. Weird system issues where computer freeze randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird system issues where computer freeze randomly: So for a few months while playing wow classic, my game and sometimes whole computer can freeze for up to sometimes 30 seconds at once where wow.exe can almost crash but it always recovers. I've saved my event log but I'm not finding an option to attach them anywhereMy...
  3. Weird system issues where computer freeze randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird system issues where computer freeze randomly: So for a few months while playing wow classic, my game and sometimes whole computer can freeze for up to sometimes 30 seconds at once where wow.exe can almost crash but it always recovers. I've saved my event log but I'm not finding an option to attach them anywhereMy...
  4. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Issue: today i noticed that on every key i press he pop out on my screen and i dont know how to cancel it. if anyone could help here is a picture of how it looks. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-issue/0cdc4598-59fe-4f21-83a4-6bf529b913f0
  5. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Issue: today i noticed that on every key i press he pop out on my screen and i dont know how to cancel it. if anyone could help here is a picture of how it looks. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-issue/0cdc4598-59fe-4f21-83a4-6bf529b913f0
  6. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Weird issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird issues: Earlier today, my computerlaptop froze and the screen became full of large flashing red dots. After restarting, my screen started flashing between what was supposed to be on my screen and what was on my screen before the freeze. However, over time, it went away. This has...
  8. Upgraded my computer, having a weird audio issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgraded my computer, having a weird audio issue: Yesterday I upgraded my build and went from an 8600k, Z370 krait gaming, and 2667mhz mushkin RAM to an i9-10850k, MSI z590 tomahawk, and 3200mhz Corsair RAM. Everything is working great except for one very strange issue. I was playing CW and all of a sudden, the audio cut out...
  9. Weird issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird issue: Hi when i go to lock screen the screen goes to messed up colour's and cannot see anything but i goes away if i press windows key plus P to second second screen then i go back to pc screen only and it is correctly showing my pc any know issues :) 147951
  10. Weird Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Issue: Hi guys. Bit of a strange issue. Sometimes when i use a particular burning program (ConvertXTOdvd), and following closing of the program for some reason whenever i begin browsing and Firefox opens, it won't show its open on the Taskbar but will be open in the screen if that...