Windows 10: Weird computer problems

Discus and support Weird computer problems in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Wondering if anyone out there has had this issue. I can't seem to work it out. The computer turns on but no display, this happens randomly and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by midnightrunner, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Weird computer problems

Wondering if anyone out there has had this issue. I can't seem to work it out. The computer turns on but no display, this happens randomly and sometimes the PC loads up fine. Occasionally when i'm playing games it's like the buttons on my monitor are pressed and the options appear then the monitor has turned off. I’ve had on occasion the computer totally jar up with an annoying sound then restart. At first I thought it was my monitor as the buttons on the monitor were unresponsive. I’ve...

Weird computer problems

midnightrunner, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

Weird computer problems

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Weird computer problems

1. Weird computer problems - Similar Threads - Weird computer problems

2. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem: I have this weird problem that happens every so often.Whenever it wants a program like Microsoft Edge would just open up and you can'tclose it because it keeps opening back up.Also, if you click on search or any other thing that you need to input something1's will just go...
  3. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem: I have this weird problem that happens every so often.Whenever it wants a program like Microsoft Edge would just open up and you can'tclose it because it keeps opening back up.Also, if you click on search or any other thing that you need to input something1's will just go...
  4. Slow Internet Access/Weird Computer Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird problem

Weird problem: 2 days ago, I bought a new laptop that comes with windows 11 OS. Then, I uninstalled the McAfee antivirus because I don't want it. Then, my bluetooth can't work anymore right after that uninstallation of McAfee anti virus. Then, I proceeded to use system restore to revert the...
  6. Weird problem . . .

Weird problem . . .: My name is, Dana. This is my problem I have a dual boot computer running Windows 10 and Windows 11 excuse my punctuation I'm speaking into a microphone and I don't really want to go back and correct it so do your best to read it I have a pin setup that I use for both Windows...
  7. Weird problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird problem . . .: My name is, Dana. This is my problem I have a dual boot computer running Windows 10 and Windows 11 excuse my punctuation I'm speaking into a microphone and I don't really want to go back and correct it so do your best to read it I have a pin setup that I use for both Windows...
  8. There is a weird problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is a weird problem: There is a weird problem in my computer. When I plugged my charger at my computer and I tried to open games like Valorant etc., I could not open game game gave errors about internet connection or there is a another example, I opened another game like offline game and I want...
  9. Weird computer recognition problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird computer recognition problem: I have two Windows 10 computers on a home network. Computer A (v 1909) is connected to the router via Cat 5; computer B is connected via wireless. Computer B has problems seeing Computer A (v 2004) on the network. After reading countless remedies on various forums I finally...
  10. weird problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    weird problem?: Hello. You can call me Ayman. My english isnt good, so i'm sorry for that. My pc is running Windows 10 Pro since 2 months, and its running smoothly till this day. without an obvious reason, the PC just became trash, after a while of the start up or even in a game the PC...