Windows 10: Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio

Discus and support Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello: I have Windows 10, 64-bit and Office 2010. I spent a great part of yesterday deleting everything "Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3" (from file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hans L, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Hans L Win User

Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio

Hello:

I have Windows 10, 64-bit and Office 2010.

I spent a great part of yesterday deleting everything "Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3" (from file structure, registry, etc.) and it is possible that I deleted something I should not have. However, the result is weird.

Note: Roxio - DVD Burning Software - Easy VHS to DVD - DVD Decoder - Video Converter - CD Burning

When I now click on Microsoft Visual FoxPro > Tools > Code reference, a Windows installer box opens with the text

"Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3
    Please wait while WINDOWS configures Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3".

Eventually, I get an error message saying:

Error 2718 Missing package name for product code '(DE363BFB-DC2C-45B1-8ACF-793D8ECA56A3)'.

I do not know what the product code refers to. As all this goes on, I can not close Visual Foxpro any other way than via Task Manager.

Where "Roxio" comes from, I do not know, as it is supposedly removed from my computer.

Anything you can suggest would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Hans L, Jun 5, 2019

2. Will WIN10 run Visual Foxpro? If so, will I need to reinstall Visual Foxpro after installing WIN10?

Hello,

We understand you would like to know if Visual FoxPro will work with Windows 10. We will assist you with your query.

Many of the users have confirmed that Visual FoxPro works in Windows 10. However we suggest you to post your query in MSDN visual FoxPro forum.
    We have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permission to help you with this issue. So I suggest you to post the same query in MSDN forum.

Msdn forums - Visual FoxPro

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Will WIN10 run Visual Foxpro? If so, will I need to reinstall Visual Foxpro after installing WIN10?

Will WIN10 run Visual Foxpro? If so, will I need to reinstall Visual Foxpro after installing WIN10?

623Bookends, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio

visual foxpro support library

I am trying to run Wisechoice software RightClick Atlas and since the updates to windows 10 I am getting the error message cannot locate the micsorost visual foxpro support library. I do not have the software visual foxpro on my computer

David W.McElroy, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio

1. Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio - Similar Threads - Weird connection between

2. Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?: We are considering purchasing Visual FoxPro 9.0 based software. Could you confirm if this software will be compatible with the upcoming Windows 12?...
  3. Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?: We are considering purchasing Visual FoxPro 9.0 based software. Could you confirm if this software will be compatible with the upcoming Windows 12?...
  4. Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC Driver automatic installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC Driver automatic installation: I need the some information about ODBC Driver automatic installation from VFP7 pack: 1. Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC - cmd automatic setup with /quiet or /silent key - is it possible? I need to setup the VFP7 ODBC on the computer of users automatically without any dialog with users....
  5. Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC Driver automatic installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC Driver automatic installation: I need the some information about ODBC Driver automatic installation from VFP7 pack: 1. Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC - cmd automatic setup with /quiet or /silent key - is it possible? I need to setup the VFP7 ODBC on the computer of users automatically without any dialog with users....
  6. Visual FoxPro 7 ODBC Driver automatic installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Visual FoxPro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual FoxPro: I cannot open some programs on my computer. I get the error message: "Cannot locate the Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library". What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-foxpro/b643ed54-2733-4190-ba1c-2cdd55ed9249
  8. Cannot locate the microsoft visual foxpro support library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot locate the microsoft visual foxpro support library: Hello, I am trying to open up a program and the message says, Cannot locate the microsoft visual foxpro support library. I searched and added few files in the program still did not work. Not sure if someone help me or suggestions Thank You !...
  9. Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird connection between Visual FoxPro and Roxio: Hello: I have Windows 10, 64-bit and Office 2010. I spent a great part of yesterday deleting everything "Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3" (from file structure, registry, etc.) and it is possible that I deleted something I should not have. However, the result is weird. Note: Roxio...
  10. Visual Foxpro 9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Foxpro 9: I purchased a SURFACE PRO I5/8/128 SILVER BUNDLE. I need to install visual foxpro 9 on this and have copied the files onto the surface. I am getting an error message that I need to run windows component update. I'm not sure what that is??? Moved from: Surface Pro...