Windows 10: Weird CPU throttling after fresh install of windows 10. My entire screen freezes every 2...

Discus and support Weird CPU throttling after fresh install of windows 10. My entire screen freezes every 2... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JamesGrimmer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JamesGrimmer, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Weird CPU throttling after fresh install of windows 10. My entire screen freezes every 2...

/u/JamesGrimmer, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Fresh Install Windows 10 Freezing

I have just purchased new hardware and installed it. I have then done a fresh install of Windows 10.

Randomly the Computer will Freeze. And I have to Power off and Power back on.

System Specs.

• Intel Core i7 5930K @ 3.50GHz
    • ASRock X99 Extreme4/3.1 Motherboard
    • 16 GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury
    • GTX 980 TI
    I have tried the sfc/scannow, it found an error and fixed it. But it still freezes.

My gfx card drivers are up to date using 355.82 WHQL.

I have also ran the System Maintenance troubleshooter and that found no issues.

I have been using a hardware monitor and the CPU temperature is around 30 Degress C when it freezes, so its no overheating.

Help please Weird CPU throttling after fresh install of windows 10. My entire screen freezes every 2... :)

demonstalker5437, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Weird CPU throttling after fresh install of windows 10. My entire screen freezes every 2...

Win10 CPU Throttling

You should be monitoring temperatures anyway

I have not noticed any weird throttling

I use ssd's and a high performance power plan with the proper ventilation and cpu cooler melting a cpu is not likely going to happen Weird CPU throttling after fresh install of windows 10. My entire screen freezes every 2... :)

Your computer would shut down before that would happen

Of course stock cooling from manufactures especially laptops all bite Weird CPU throttling after fresh install of windows 10. My entire screen freezes every 2... :)

ThrashZone, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Weird CPU throttling after fresh install of windows 10. My entire screen freezes every 2...

1. Weird CPU throttling after fresh install of windows 10. My entire screen freezes every 2... - Similar Threads - Weird CPU throttling

2. cpu throttling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu throttling: when I'm at game or some thing that puts pressure on the CPU my CPU clock comes down and my laptop crashes for a few second as long as I continue that work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-throttling/d549268b-acac-4ac1-9d28-07109fe50d60
  3. cpu throttling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cpu throttling: when I'm at game or some thing that puts pressure on the CPU my CPU clock comes down and my laptop crashes for a few second as long as I continue that work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-throttling/d549268b-acac-4ac1-9d28-07109fe50d60
  4. Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.: Hi evreyone, I have recently rebooted my windows 10 since i was getting some BSOD and some have gone away. Recently i got a BSOD, reading the dumb files i find that ntkrnlmp.exe is causing the BSOD, now i dont really know how to analyze the dumb further, so i tought of...
  5. CPU throttling

CPU throttling: I recently purchased a used HP Stream 14-ax010wm and did a clean win10 install. The issue is that the processor only runs at a maximum 30% .48ghz. When I start in safe mode it's functioning how it's supposed to. I've tried setting minimum cpu usage, disabled low power...
  6. Windows 10 Freezes after fresh installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Freezes after fresh installation: Hi, I am having issues with a fresh install of Windows 10 20H2 on a new computer. I download the iso from Azure portal, then putting it into a usb with rufus. After the installation, the pc reboot. On the first screen some prints appears like preparing devices and so on...
  7. CPU 100% After Fresh Installing Windows 10

CPU 100% After Fresh Installing Windows 10: Hi, I just installed Windows 10 on my PC. After it was done, I see my CPU usage at 100% even in idle state. It was normal before I install new Windows. I used Windows 7 before. I've tried many possible things on the web to fix this, but nothing is resolved. My PC specs: -...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.: Hey everyone, I've been trying for years to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but have had absolutely no luck when it comes to it. I've just bought a brand new SSD from Amazon, installed WIndows 10 from the Microsoft website via USB onto it. I installed the drivers...
  9. Windows 10 freezing after fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezing after fresh install: Hello, I built a PC recently, and it is currently running well on a mechanical hard-drive. Last night I attempted to install a fresh copy of Windows 10 on an SSD, but the PC is now freezing regularly. Sometimes the PC restarts itself after the cursor becomes unresponsive....
  10. Computer Restarts Every 2 Minutes After Fresh Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Restarts Every 2 Minutes After Fresh Install of Windows 10: I have been working on a problem with my computer for 2 days. (Technically, it's my son's computer.) He was playing a game on Friday night when suddenly the computer shut down and then restarted. After shutting down and restarting twice, he can get into Safe Mode. He was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop is overheating after fresh windows 10 installation