Windows 10: Weird "Current antivirus solution cleaning your computer" at startup!

Discus and support Weird "Current antivirus solution cleaning your computer" at startup! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm currently using the Bitdefender antivirus (free version), and it's has worked great for me. When I booted up my PC, I got a strange BIOS-looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bricks2920, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Weird "Current antivirus solution cleaning your computer" at startup!

I'm currently using the Bitdefender antivirus (free version), and it's has worked great for me.

When I booted up my PC, I got a strange BIOS-looking screen saying something among the lines of "your antivirus solution is cleaning your PC", then my PC booted up normally. I'm pretty sure the screen came up after showing the Windows logo.

I looked it up, and I can't find anybody else who had the same issue, whether I relate to windows, bitdefender, or both.

How can I stop this?

submitted by /u/bricks2920
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bricks2920, Dec 8, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 8, 2020
  4. catstone Win User

Weird "Current antivirus solution cleaning your computer" at startup!

Slow Startup

see if my words helps...skip the steps that u already tried.
    1. check the start-up items. Run the command of "msconfig" , check the "start up" page(i am not sure of the precise name of this page,coz.i am using chinese version of windows). diable ALL the items listed. save the setting and restart.
    2. check the free space of each partition of harddisk. make sure that each partition has a free space of more than 1 gb( higher ,better).
    3. check the list of installed programs, through the control panel. uninstall those seldom used
    4. it might be unkown comflict of softwares. keep your system as clean as possible. for example, you can disable your antivirus, then restart to see if it is faster
    5. it might be fragments. defrag all partitions.
    6. manage the services of your system. right click "my computer",click "manage(G)", in the window below, the third level-1 menu is "service and applications". disable unecessary auto startup services.
    7. up to repend~~

catstone, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Weird "Current antivirus solution cleaning your computer" at startup!

1. Weird "Current antivirus solution cleaning your computer" at startup! - Similar Threads - Weird Current antivirus

2. Current Windows Password? - Solution Found....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current Windows Password? - Solution Found....: When setting up Windows on a new to you PC, you may come across the problem that when you try and add your Microsoft account to the default user, it asks for your current Windows password, then no matter what you do, it errors and won't let you proceed.This is because the...
  3. Current Windows Password? - Solution Found....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current Windows Password? - Solution Found....: When setting up Windows on a new to you PC, you may come across the problem that when you try and add your Microsoft account to the default user, it asks for your current Windows password, then no matter what you do, it errors and won't let you proceed.This is because the...
  4. weird issue - Microsoft Defender antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    weird issue - Microsoft Defender antivirus: i have a very weird issue !1. Microsoft Defender detects a malware2. i allowed the malware to run on my system 3. allowed threats is empty!4. i re-execute the infected app5. defender shows no alert !so the malware is running and it's allowed but i can't remove it from allowe...
  5. What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?

What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?: What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion? Paid and Free. I currently use Avast and was wondering if there may be something better around. 179743
  6. What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?: What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion? Paid and Free. I currently use Avast and was wondering if there may be something better around. 179743
  7. Computer acting weirdly after startups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer acting weirdly after startups: So for a few months now, my computer has been acting very strange. Most of the time it turns on with no issues, but sometimes once a week or so my computer will start into a blue screen. I'll restart the computer and it'll allow me to log into windows but the computer will...
  8. your antivirus is finishing cleaning up your computer

your antivirus is finishing cleaning up your computer: something very weird just happened. around one month ago i formatted my hard disk and i installed windows 10 build 2004 today i was using mkvtoolnix to encode a movie file to add subtitles to it. i used it the first time and i exit the program. it closed properly. after that...
  9. Which free Antivirus is the best for your computer?

Which free Antivirus is the best for your computer?: So, having an antivirus helps you a lot either it protecting your pc from malware or it to clean your pc. A good antivirus helps you in both. Today I'll be telling you the best antivirus you can use for free that work better than paid one in many cases. you can also see the...
  10. Avast antivirus solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Avast antivirus solution: How Can I Fix Avast Antivirus Error 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-antivirus-solution/9cef230e-4f8d-45ca-ab3e-dc847220bc28

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the antivirus system on your computer is cleaning

2. bitdefender the anit virus software is cleanong your computer before login

3. antivirus solution is cleaning your computer

4. your antivirus solution is cleaning your pc,
  5. windows boot message the antiviruse softwar installed on your computer is cleaning up