Windows 10: Weird Cursor

Discus and support Weird Cursor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, have a new laptop and the cursor looks like this with any text. I didnt change any settings. Any ideas how i can fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MM2134, Dec 3, 2022.

1. MM2134 Win User

Weird Cursor

Hi, have a new laptop and the cursor looks like this with any text. I didnt change any settings. Any ideas how i can fix it?

:)

MM2134, Dec 3, 2022
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Cursor looks weird and jagged

Ok I just got a new computer (asus m32) and installed windows 10 on it, and after installing all my apps and stuff, i added the cursor pack that i always use, and was met with this:

Weird Cursor [​IMG]

after messing around trying to figure this out, i found that if i open magnifier, the cursor magically becomes normal;

Weird Cursor [​IMG]

Poootaatoooo, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Weird Cursor

Custom Cursors

I will use the install.inf to install the cursor. It missing.

jbcarreon123, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Weird Cursor

1. Weird Cursor - Similar Threads - Weird Cursor

2. windows 10 background problem _ hovering cursor does weird color swaping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 background problem _ hovering cursor does weird color swaping: [ATTACH] any idea why the heck is this happening with the background ?? i have 32gb of ram and task man displays little to no hdd usage idk where this could come from...
  3. Windows Is Weird About Cursors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Is Weird About Cursors: So You Can Drag your mouse to right it disappears but when i drag it to the left side of the screen it doesnt disappear??! What Is Going on Microsoft should fix that Also this bug is in windows for literally a long time How is this still not fixed? submitted by...
  4. Cursor behaves weird when I press two keyboard letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor behaves weird when I press two keyboard letters: Whenever I press the letter 'o' on my keyboard, the cursor jumps and places itself before the letter so I keep on having to press the arrow key to move it, and whenever I press the letter 'l', the cursor along with the entire screen jumps down. None of the other letters are...
  5. Cursor behaves weird when I press two keyboard letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor behaves weird when I press two keyboard letters: Whenever I press the letter 'o' on my keyboard, the cursor jumps and places itself before the letter so I keep on having to press the arrow key to move it, and whenever I press the letter 'l', the cursor along with the entire screen jumps down. None of the other letters are...
  6. Weird Cursor

Weird Cursor: Hi, have a new laptop and the cursor looks like this with any text. I didnt change any settings. Any ideas how i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-cursor/cd985b48-6c13-463a-b30e-8d878cd91ce2
  7. Cursor moving weird between laptop and monitor screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moving weird between laptop and monitor screen: i am using a laptop and monitor set up. my monitor is physically bigger than my laptop screen. is there a way i can "enlarge" my monitor screen so that when my cursor travels from the extreme corner of my laptop screen, it does not get blocked?...
  8. Cursor moving weird between laptop and monitor screen

Cursor moving weird between laptop and monitor screen: i am using a laptop and monitor set up. my monitor is physically bigger than my laptop screen. is there a way i can "enlarge" my monitor screen so that when my cursor travels from the extreme corner of my laptop screen, it does not get blocked?...
  9. Weird Green Circle Thingy around Mouse Cursor [Windows 10]

Weird Green Circle Thingy around Mouse Cursor [Windows 10]: this happens when i click anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-green-circle-thingy-around-mouse-cursor/349bd5b6-d398-46b0-a7cb-2ba9de64874f
  10. Weird Green Circle Thingy around Mouse Cursor [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Green Circle Thingy around Mouse Cursor [Windows 10]: this happens when i click anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-green-circle-thingy-around-mouse-cursor/349bd5b6-d398-46b0-a7cb-2ba9de64874f