Windows 10: Weird default font problem?

Discus and support Weird default font problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; At some point, my settings changed and caused this font to show up in certain places like Photoshop. It makes Photoshop unusable because it changes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlekkusuFuyu, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Weird default font problem?

At some point, my settings changed and caused this font to show up in certain places like Photoshop. It makes Photoshop unusable because it changes the size of boxes with it. Please help if you know of anything like this.

https://imgur.com/a/wkvB8G4

submitted by /u/AlekkusuFuyu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlekkusuFuyu, Sep 1, 2020

2. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Weird default font problem?

Weird font letter thing?

hi,AliOmaroka

My name is Smith and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Lets restore default font settings and check.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

a: Press Windows key + X.

b: Then click Control Panel.

c: Then click Fonts.

d: Then click Font Settings.

e: Now click Restore default font settings.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

a: Press Windows key + X.

b: Then click Control Panel.

c: Then click Fonts.

d: On left pane click on Adjust cleartype text and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you.

SmithErikson, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Weird default font problem?

1. Weird default font problem? - Similar Threads - Weird default font

2. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird: i need help I have a problem related to the fonts of the device window. I decided to erase the fonts on the computer and tried to fix that through two steps A control panel _ fonts _ font setting _ restore default font B from a code or using reset windows font It worked, but...
  3. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird: i need help I have a problem related to the fonts of the device window. I decided to erase the fonts on the computer and tried to fix that through two steps A control panel _ fonts _ font setting _ restore default font B from a code or using reset windows font It worked, but...
  4. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. problem in FontSubstitutes the font of the system is still weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Weird font

Weird font: Does anyone know how to fix this? I just I turn on my pc somehow I encounter weird font from my taskbar. image- https://gyazo.com/995afe5570234a69bbc673136905b1ba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/af1bc703-88c1-42ac-b186-6c5107f18faa
  7. Weird Default Fonts In Certain Programs Within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Default Fonts In Certain Programs Within Windows 10: [ATTACH] I recently built a new PC and im noticing that some programs have weird fonts. For instance Zoom the font is randomly bold or not bold depending on the letter. Excel is the same way. Chrome is fine and other areas are fine. Is this a font issue that's corrupt? Is...
  8. Weird font

Weird font: So, i was trying to improve my computer to be faster, but some how my changed font to an UGLY font... [ATTACH]how do i change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/baad35e5-2438-49c6-8d39-e8557be8d374
  9. Weird font problem very recently

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird font problem very recently: Hello, I get this weird thing where I have a complete typeface installed but only one font weight is being recognized. This happened very recently and with random typefaces. I have no clue why and how, it never happened before. Here's the link to Youtube video so I don't...
  10. Weird font problem across all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Weird font problem across all browsers: Hi, A few months ago I started using my new laptop with Windows 8.1. Suddenly I noticed that on certain websites the fonts are displaying incorrectly. It would show Times New Roman in parts of the page instead of the normal font. This happens in all browsers so I guess it's...