Windows 10: Weird display glitch every few hours when using Edge. Any idea on how to fix it or even...

Discus and support Weird display glitch every few hours when using Edge. Any idea on how to fix it or even... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OrbisTertius1947 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OrbisTertius1947, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Weird display glitch every few hours when using Edge. Any idea on how to fix it or even...

/u/OrbisTertius1947, Dec 13, 2020

2. WILL I LOSE MY FAVORITES LIST FROM IE11 IF I CHOSE MICROSOFT EDGE FOR MY BROWSER?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Sorry for the delay in response.

We acknowledge from your post that You would like to know,

-Will you loose your favorite list while accessing edge.
    - Glitches while playing video .

No, you will not loose your favorites' list.

With regards to glitches, I suggest you to follow the below step.

Update the display adapters.

Update the Display drivers:
    Step 1. Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Display Adaptor

Step 4. Right click on the graphic driver and tap on update driver through windows update and check if it helps. And for more information I suggest you to refer the link below.

Download and install drivers in Windows 8.1 (Also applicable for windows 10)

Hope it helps

Reply us back with status of the issue.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge Display

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue is might be related to display drivers.

I suggest you to update your display adapter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.
    For more information, you can also refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/microsoft-edge

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Weird display glitch every few hours when using Edge. Any idea on how to fix it or even...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Weird display glitch every few hours when using Edge. Any idea on how to fix it or even...

1. Weird display glitch every few hours when using Edge. Any idea on how to fix it or even... - Similar Threads - Weird display glitch

2. Weird Glitch with External Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch with External Display: Any idea why my external display LG C2 TV boots up like this almost every time. But when I restart the laptop it boots up normally. So it’s not a hardware issue. But it happens almost every time I boot up the laptop and switch to HDMI 3 the one connected to the laptop. As...
  3. Weird Glitch with External Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Glitch with External Display: Any idea why my external display LG C2 TV boots up like this almost every time. But when I restart the laptop it boots up normally. So it’s not a hardware issue. But it happens almost every time I boot up the laptop and switch to HDMI 3 the one connected to the laptop. As...
  4. Any idea on a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any idea on a fix?: My computer completly freezes for a couple of seconds and my audio turns off for a few seconds aswell. A few seconds later everything gets connected back and my computer unfreezes. It happens whenever no matter what I'am doing. But when im playing rust im gettting an error...
  5. BSODs Every Few Hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Every Few Hours: Hello, my laptop has been having various BSODs throughout this year. In a day it can restart once every two hours. The most common errors are memory management, unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, critical process died, bad system config info and invalid...
  6. Any idea how to fix this.?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how to fix this.?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hclw0u/any_idea_how_to_fix_this/
  7. Any idea how to fix this??

Any idea how to fix this??: [ATTACH] So I was having fun playing rainbow six and after i quit to desktop.Boom,suddenly my shortcut turns out to be like this any idea how i can fix it back to normal?...
  8. Any ideas how to fix this?

Any ideas how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tgmcniff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehmiq6/any_ideas_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Any ideas how to fix?

Any ideas how to fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenowagner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpd4kq/any_ideas_how_to_fix/
  10. BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every few hours: Hello Community, i'm pretty well tech educated but i am running into some issues with a pc built for my uncle that is experiencing frequent blue screens of death. But we are having issues figuring out which hardware component or driver is failing. The Error/BSOD:...