Windows 10: Weird display glitch happens if I leave my screen idle for some time. Happens in some...

Discus and support Weird display glitch happens if I leave my screen idle for some time. Happens in some... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Teja1821 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Teja1821, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Weird display glitch happens if I leave my screen idle for some time. Happens in some...

/u/Teja1821, Aug 31, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Weird graphics glitches at desktop

If it happened with the previous card, then it's likely to be a software glitch rather than the hardware, likely the driver. Do you ever see this when displaying the BIOS screen?

qubit, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Keiki Win User
    Weird stuff happening

Well, it seems sometimes my computer gives me a black screen when it's left idle for as little as 10 minutes. Although my hardware is running, fans are blowing and hard drives are spinning, my computer goes blank. It won't respond no matter how many times i bang my keyboard and press my mouse. Only a hard reset gets it back to normal. Anyone know why this is happening to my computer? or anyone with similar experiences? This has been happening to my old computer until the motherboard died and I had to replace it, I'm thinking this is another beginning to another motherboard failure...

Keiki, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Clark Ari Win User

Weird display glitch happens if I leave my screen idle for some time. Happens in some...

Weird screen glitch happens when setting main monitor

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why this issue occurs is due to an outdated or corrupted graphics driver. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device? Can you also tell us your monitor screen size?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Can you provide us with a screenshot of the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you tell us the recommended settings for your device resolution? To check it, go to
      Settings > System > Advanced display settings >
      Resolutions.

In the meantime, we recommend that you check for available driver updates. To do so, kindly follow the steps provided on this
    link.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Clark Ari, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Weird display glitch happens if I leave my screen idle for some time. Happens in some...

1. Weird display glitch happens if I leave my screen idle for some time. Happens in some... - Similar Threads - Weird display glitch

2. Weird Scroll glitch that happens when I open the windows menu, this even happens when I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Scroll glitch that happens when I open the windows menu, this even happens when I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BassThese [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/twaw12/weird_scroll_glitch_that_happens_when_i_open_the/
  3. Screen went black and some stuff happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen went black and some stuff happened: Hello everyone, I just wanna know what happened to my laptop. I was playing a very light game this morning then my laptop suddenly freezes and turns black screen twice. and after the black screen some stuff happens. My shortcuts size settings returned to default150%, sleep...
  4. Screen went black and some stuff happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen went black and some stuff happened: Hello everyone, I just wanna know what happened to my laptop. I was playing a very light game this morning then my laptop suddenly freezes and turns black screen twice. and after the black screen some stuff happens. My shortcuts size settings returned to default150%, sleep...
  5. Screen went black and some stuff happened

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After leaving my laptop idle for some time it starts to lag. If I disable to Microsoft...: Usually, while playing videos on youtube or even any inactivity for some time, my cursor starts sluggish movements and any input takes almost a half second delay. If I turn off the Microsoft ACPI-complaint control method, it stops the problem but I can't see my battery...
  7. weird happens

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    weird happens: I had to change my wi-fi password after I found out someone was stealing my signal. This was no easy thing but I got it done. Since then my internet speed has dropped from around 590 mbs to around 95mbs (hard wired) My wifes computer is still running at approx 590mbs (hard...
  8. Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !!

Help!!! There’s some weird things happening on my screen !!: I was just using the website ukutabs and jamming on my ukelele when my screen just suddenly starts scrolling up rapidly fast, I can click around normally but I can’t see anything — IDK how to add videos to textposts and I really need help here because I’m panicking a lot and...
  9. This glitch happens very rarely (maybe happens once a week, some weeks never happen,) and I...

This glitch happens very rarely (maybe happens once a week, some weeks never happen,) and I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KhazixMain4th [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4jncw/this_glitch_happens_very_rarely_maybe_happens/
  10. what happens if i just leave my display adapter disabled at all times

what happens if i just leave my display adapter disabled at all times: it stutters when it's enabled idk why and am wondering whether I can just leave my display adapter disabled at all times submitted by /u/SwordofExcelsior [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gn1hua/what_happens_if_i_just_leave_my_display_adapter/