Windows 10: weird dot on screen

Discus and support weird dot on screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; there's a weird black dot on my screen, here's a picture of it [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheGaymer, Dec 24, 2020.

1. TheGaymer Win User

weird dot on screen

there's a weird black dot on my screen, here's a picture of it

weird dot on screen a4880fd5-7c7d-49a7-9096-b00c48fbfda1?upload=true.png

:)

TheGaymer, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

weird dot on screen

Pretty Weird

Hi J.R.,

Device driver or hardware performance may be the possible cause why you're experiencing black screen. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you experience black screen? If yes, could you provide us the screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot black
    screen. You can choose which you experience the black screen and perform the instruction.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

weird dot on screen

1. weird dot on screen - Similar Threads - weird dot screen

2. Weird dot static on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird dot static on laptop: When opening predator sense and Xbox app I see this, it's not stagnant, it will switch from just lines to what's in the image or worse. Seems to mostly affect non-ingame gpu renders...
  3. Weird dot static on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird dot static on laptop: When opening predator sense and Xbox app I see this, it's not stagnant, it will switch from just lines to what's in the image or worse. Seems to mostly affect non-ingame gpu renders...
  4. Weird dots and flickering all over the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird dots and flickering all over the screen: Hello. I worked nothing unusual, that means no new apps or programs I didn't used many times before on my PC and all of sudden my screen went crazy. Groups of dots in various colors and weird flashing-flickerings were "dancing" all over the screen. At first I thought my...
  5. Weird dots and flickering all over the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird dots and flickering all over the screen: Hello. I worked nothing unusual, that means no new apps or programs I didn't used many times before on my PC and all of sudden my screen went crazy. Groups of dots in various colors and weird flashing-flickerings were "dancing" all over the screen. At first I thought my...
  6. Weird dots and flickering all over the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dot on Screen: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662. I am getting White Dot on My Screen. What can be the rason for White Dot on Screen. Is it Software or Hardware Issue. Please check & help me to resolve the...
  8. Screen with green dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen with green dots: Hi, I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed. Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen few times as soon as logged in. So i tried to boot in safe mode. In safe mode, also i have green dots on screen and...
  9. My screen has weird lines/dots

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My screen has weird lines/dots: Hello, I have recently noticed that a weird line or dot on my screen. I have never applied heavy pressure on my laptop/screen, and I do not see a reason as to why this is happening. I cant see it on brighter colours if that makes any difference. Does anyone know what to do,...
  10. Weird dots show up on the side of my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird dots show up on the side of my screen?: Weird dots show up on the side of my screen? I never had this issue before and I heard it had to with display. I wanted to ask here first to see if there was a more explanation to help me understand what it is and why it happens. HP Windows 10 is what I have. My task manger...