Windows 10: Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while

Discus and support Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This issue seem to occur a couple months after I reinstalled Windows which makes groups of dots appear on the Window preview when you hover over them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Syntaxium Error, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while

This issue seem to occur a couple months after I reinstalled Windows which makes groups of dots appear on the Window preview when you hover over them. It doesn't bother my workflow or anything but it gives me the quirks and makes me cringe when I look at it. I couldn't find a solution so if you could help I would appreciate it.

This is what it looks like when I hover on the preview Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while unknown.png

Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while unknown.png

Edit: I'm not sure but this seems to occur to anything that uses Chrome like Discordapp and these webpages

:)

Syntaxium Error, Jun 23, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2019
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while

Mail app- dot appears in text box.

Hi, P. Sanders.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would request you to send a screen shot of the "Dot" that appears on your mail app.

As of now, I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue persist.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooter”
    • Click on troubleshooter, on the left view pane, locate “View All”.
    • Then locate and click on “Windows Store Apps”.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while

1. Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while - Similar Threads - Weird dots appear

2. Windows 11 random yellow dots appearing on monitors after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 random yellow dots appearing on monitors after update: I have several random yellow dots on my monitors after last update. They are about 1/2 in in diameter on 27in monitors. I have 3 monitors. I have 1 dot on monitor 1, 2 dots on monitor 2 , and 2 dots on monitor 3. The placement of the dots appears to be random as well....
  3. Windows 11 random yellow dots appearing on monitors after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 random yellow dots appearing on monitors after update: I have several random yellow dots on my monitors after last update. They are about 1/2 in in diameter on 27in monitors. I have 3 monitors. I have 1 dot on monitor 1, 2 dots on monitor 2 , and 2 dots on monitor 3. The placement of the dots appears to be random as well....
  4. Weird appearance on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird appearance on windows 11: I was playing video games one day and i started spamming multiple keys on my keyboard and then my screen went black. It when back and now, everything feels weird. The appearance on my apps and browser and different. Most of my apps have now no colors and theres some weird...
  5. Weird appearance on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird appearance on windows 11: I was playing video games one day and i started spamming multiple keys on my keyboard and then my screen went black. It when back and now, everything feels weird. The appearance on my apps and browser and different. Most of my apps have now no colors and theres some weird...
  6. Weird green taskbar icon briefly appears, then leaves in a hurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird green taskbar icon briefly appears, then leaves in a hurry: I've been seeing this for a while now, on occasion a green icon pops up out of nowhere, stays for about a second, and vanishes again. It looks like it's made up of two shapes, a taller one on its left side and a shorter but broader one on its right. I couldn't so far make a...
  7. BSOD after I leave computer on for a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after I leave computer on for a while: Hello there I have uploaded the specs on the systeminfo (should be in my profile). Windows version: 18363.1379 I am running into an issue, whenever I leave the computer on for a while or sometimes at random intervals when I turn on the screen, it shows a black screen, then...
  8. weird dot on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    weird dot on screen: there's a weird black dot on my screen, here's a picture of it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-dot-on-screen/d0fa123e-b7ca-41cd-960d-dd998965d817
  9. Weird window appears if I leave my cursor for a while on the Taskbar, anyone know what it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird window appears if I leave my cursor for a while on the Taskbar, anyone know what it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keagel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hir3io/weird_window_appears_if_i_leave_my_cursor_for_a/
  10. Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird dots appear on window and window previews after I leave it for a while: This issue seem to occur a couple months after I reinstalled Windows which makes groups of dots appear on the Window preview when you hover over them. It doesn't bother my workflow or anything but it gives me the quirks and makes me cringe when I look at it. I couldn't find a...