Windows 10: Weird Drive Showing

Discus and support Weird Drive Showing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have this weird drive showing up that seems to be inaccessible, any idea what it may be? I'm not sure if it's an installer or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HabibKouria, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Weird Drive Showing

So I have this weird drive showing up that seems to be inaccessible, any idea what it may be? I'm not sure if it's an installer or not

Weird Drive Showing 8d3e79a5-27fe-496e-8ab5-65565786c878?upload=true.png Weird Drive Showing b5d7155a-8126-4672-86c6-70e18928b59d?upload=true.png

:)

HabibKouria, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Weird Drive Showing [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Anak, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Jerry8A, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Weird Drive Showing

little cat, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Weird Drive Showing

1. Weird Drive Showing - Similar Threads - Weird Drive Showing

2. Browsers showing weird font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers showing weird font: Hey guys, my browsers and all Chromium Services like Electron Applications and stuff shows a very weird font.I don't know what to do, i have this problem on all of my browsers and also some applications.i tried to reinstall the windows fonts but im at the end of my tries....
  3. Browsers showing weird font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers showing weird font: Hey guys, my browsers and all Chromium Services like Electron Applications and stuff shows a very weird font.I don't know what to do, i have this problem on all of my browsers and also some applications.i tried to reinstall the windows fonts but im at the end of my tries....
  4. Websites showing weird fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites showing weird fonts: I saw lately some websites use some strange fonts instead of showing original fonts on my laptop. I'm pretty sure it has to do something with Windows fonts setting. I reinstalled Windows default font pack, but nothing worked. How do I fix this?...
  5. Weird Drive icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Drive icon: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lunitari71 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3ytg9/weird_drive_icon/
  6. weird drive properties

in Windows 10 Support
    weird drive properties: There is a compress option missing on one of my USB drives. None of my drives is compressed. I just can't explain why the option is missing. windows 10 1909 [img] 160320
  7. Computers showing weird symbols.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computers showing weird symbols.: Split from this thread. Not sure what uptdate happend, but my 2 computers start showing this weird symbols on the numbers and it does affect all the documents. As well my key "t, y and backspace" stop working dont sure if was as a part of the uptdate or just coincidental....
  8. Drive cleanup, weird warning?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Drive cleanup, weird warning?: I just did that because I want to sell my laptop. Now this weird warning, what does it mean? Should I abort? [ATTACH] Laufwerk Bereinigen, komische Warnung?
  9. Bunch of weird partitions showed up in "Optimize Drives" window. What are these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bunch of weird partitions showed up in "Optimize Drives" window. What are these?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmisyy/bunch_of_weird_partitions_showed_up_in_optimize/
  10. weird file on usb drive

in Windows 10 Support
    weird file on usb drive: xMjkYE.exe 641 kb on a usb drive. scanned with norton and malwarebytes no bad result. tried to delete it and it said I needed admin permission even though I was on the admin account at the time. tried taking ownership ....same result. any ideas? thanks 128921