Windows 10: Weird Duplicate Profiles Appearing in Users Why ?

Discus and support Weird Duplicate Profiles Appearing in Users Why ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI Guys I was just going to check my APP data and came across varies duplicate profiles see here Any idea why these have been created and can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thorrrr, Nov 7, 2019.

1. thorrrr Win User

Weird Duplicate Profiles Appearing in Users Why ?

HI Guys

I was just going to check my APP data and came across varies duplicate profiles see here

Any idea why these have been created and can i delete them?

Win version is here

:)

thorrrr, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Ariel Aba Win User

Problem with duplication in System Properties, User Profiles

Hi BFG900000,

If the user profiles stopped duplicating after you stopped using that software, then that might be the issue. Another possibility is a virus has infected the computer and created those multiple profiles. While waiting for the response from the developers, I
    suggest that you post this issue in TechNet.
    The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Nov 7, 2019
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

migrate user profile

Hi Adeel,

For us to better understand the problem and provide you the best resolution, please clarify the following:

• What do you mean when you mentioned domain user profile?
    • Are you trying to copy a local user profile to a domain account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird Duplicate Profiles Appearing in Users Why ? - Similar Threads - Weird Duplicate Profiles

2. Weird Duplicate Profiles Appearing in Users Why ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weird Duplicate Profiles Appearing in Users Why ?: HI Guys I was just going to check my APP data and came across varies duplicate profiles see here Any idea why these have been created and can i delete them? Win version is here 143948
  3. User Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Profile: How do you fix a corrupted user profile in Windows 10? Windows Fax and Scan would not fax following an update. I got an error message: “The RPC server is unavailable in Windows 10” On the Services window, I found the items DCOM Server Process Launcher, Remote Procedure...
  4. Creating User Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating User Profile: hey, it is possible to create another user account with admin privileges but not being able to delete another admin user account? if so, how? windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-user-profile/14a0ba41-d9f0-4696-843a-c6788a0fb8a8
  5. Duplicate User

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Duplicate User: Turned on computer and was given message saying "scanning and repairing c" After that logged into windows and it said that I've been signed into a temporary profile, signed out and restarted multiple times to make sure that wasn't the problem but still the same result....
  6. Weird popup appearing frequently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird popup appearing frequently: Does anyone know why does this "du.centennial" show up quite frequently on my desktop or have similar experience? I haven't been able to locate any processes running with any of those names. Could it be an add service running from within Windows? I would like to know if it is...
  7. Weird folder appeared in Users tab in file explorer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird folder appeared in Users tab in file explorer: After an update, I found a new user in my Users folder in the file explorer. It seems to have all of the files my user has, but it has a weird name. I'm not sure if I was hacked or if it is a glitch, please help....
  8. "Duplicate" user name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Duplicate" user name: I have two user profiles with similar names, one was created when I upgraded from win 7 to Win 10. The two user names are MAGS and MAGS.000. If I look at the registry, they have identical SID's, except for the rightmost (last) number - MAGS has -500, MAGS.000 has -1000. If...
  9. Weird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird CloudStore 0x80070003 errors, user profile service to blame?: I have almost the exact CloudStore error issue as described here, right down to a bunch registering on boot and when I start up mmc.exe. Only differences being that I'm not getting any Information entries and the errors themselves, quoted below. ProcessName...
  10. weird login screen appearance

in Windows 10 Support
    weird login screen appearance: the problem comes when I arrived at login screen. I use local account. when in login screen, it looks like in attachment --sorry for bad pic--. there was password box, overlapping sign in button, and overlapping welcome animation. I have change the settings --via netplwiz--...