Windows 10: Weird Email Confirmation

Discus and support Weird Email Confirmation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received an email confirmation receipt for a game that I did not purchase. It was not purchased with my credit card, but somehow I got the email for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by marybrownell, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Weird Email Confirmation

I received an email confirmation receipt for a game that I did not purchase. It was not purchased with my credit card, but somehow I got the email for it. It is from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

I also did not have a microsoft account attached to this email address, I had to create one in order to send this message.

Did someone enter my email by mistake or is this a scam?

:)

marybrownell, Jan 28, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Confirmation Email? Legit or not?

Hi,

Usually you would get a confirmation email if you have entered your email address while reserving the Windows 10. We require more personal information to investigate about this issue so one of out forum moderators will send you a Private Message and please
    reply to that with the required information.

Meanwhile, I suggest you to check your reservation status here:

• Right-click on the Get Windows 10 app or Windows icon located at the right end of the taskbar.
    • Select “Check your upgrade status
    Refer to the link for additional information.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/windows-10-faq

Thank you.

Karthik Vengaloor, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Weird Email Confirmation

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

I recently signed up with Windows Messenger on Xp. It works but I never get the confirmation email. I've searched this on google and found many people have reported this problem without a solution. So far I've tried resending the Email and adding microsoft email to my safelist. I would try and use a diffrent email but I can't change my email until the 1st one is verified. If anyone has found a solution to this problem please share it.
    *Bang Head :banghead:

Warlord213, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Weird Email Confirmation

1. Weird Email Confirmation - Similar Threads - Weird Email Confirmation

2. confirmation email missing for refund request?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    confirmation email missing for refund request?: i bought a game on that was on game pass on accident and requested a refund, after seeing the status changed to approved i didn't get a confirmation email that the request was approved. can i play the game after seeing that the refund request was approved but without...
  3. confirmation email missing for refund request?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    confirmation email missing for refund request?: i bought a game on that was on game pass on accident and requested a refund, after seeing the status changed to approved i didn't get a confirmation email that the request was approved. can i play the game after seeing that the refund request was approved but without...
  4. Calendar - control of email confirmations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar - control of email confirmations: I am so frustrated with every additional downgrade that Microsoft forces on its users.My latest source of agony and torture has to do with "Calendar" I really dispise these generic names I wish the app had a real name with a real version number. Basically my calendar never...
  5. Calendar - control of email confirmations

Calendar - control of email confirmations: I am so frustrated with every additional downgrade that Microsoft forces on its users.My latest source of agony and torture has to do with "Calendar" I really dispise these generic names I wish the app had a real name with a real version number. Basically my calendar never...
  6. No confirmation email after Windows purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No confirmation email after Windows purchase: I recently purchased Windows 11 pro through the Microsoft store and accidentally clicked away from the confirmation page which had the product key listed. Since then I've come to understand that the confirmation email is the only place to find ones product key, but I never...
  7. No confirmation email after Windows purchase

No confirmation email after Windows purchase: I recently purchased Windows 11 pro through the Microsoft store and accidentally clicked away from the confirmation page which had the product key listed. Since then I've come to understand that the confirmation email is the only place to find ones product key, but I never...
  8. Microsoft credentials and email password confirmation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft credentials and email password confirmation: I have suddenly started to get requests to supply password for my microsoft account and email accounts over the last couple of days with no apparent change to any settings?...
  9. weird email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    weird email: i received this email today, is it legit Microsoft account Security info replacement Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for the Microsoft account bi*****. If this was you, click the button below to bypass the waiting period by using your existing...
  10. confirmation email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    confirmation email: i did not receive a confirmation email after i bought windows 10 pro from microsoft store, i did type in the correct email address. so how do i get microsoft to send the confirmation email or how can i receive the product Id...