Windows 10: weird email

Discus and support weird email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i received this email today, is it legit Microsoft account Security info replacement Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesBarnwell, Jun 16, 2019.

1. weird email

i received this email today, is it legit

Microsoft account
    Security info replacement
    Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for the Microsoft account bi*****.
    If this was you, click the button below to bypass the waiting period by using your existing security info.
    This was me
    If this wasn't you, someone else might be trying to take over bi*****. Click here and we'll help you protect this account.
    If you don't recognize the Microsoft account bi*****, you can click here to remove your email address from that account.
    Thanks,
    The Microsoft account team

:)

JamesBarnwell, Jun 16, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jun 16, 2019
  4. weird email

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

weird email

1. weird email - Similar Threads - weird email

2. Weird sound glitch after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird sound glitch after recent update: So after the recent windows 10 update when i play a game any sound that is behind me gets very quiet. I know for a fact that its because of the update because when i reverted the update/did a system restore it was back to normal and when the update was installed after i shut...
  3. Taskbar weird color

Taskbar weird color: [ATTACH]I booted up my desktop this morning and for some reason everything exept from my background and settings has changed to this weird color. pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-weird-color/05367b98-6ca0-4c21-9c3f-c4976fb7b3de
  4. I have tried everything, I think this is NEW WEIRD VIRUS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have tried everything, I think this is NEW WEIRD VIRUS: Below is the error information I received. I can not open settings to change anything or get in under admin clearance. I can not download anything either as I tried a paid service with avg to scan computer for virus and wont let me. Description Faulting Application Path:...
  5. Weird colours and night light on one account of windows 10

Weird colours and night light on one account of windows 10: okay so ive been having this problem for about a week now, basically, I logged into my main account on windows 10 and after about 5 seconds of logging in the screen started to turn an orange/pinky tint. I knew that this was a night light setting but when I checked in the...
  6. Weird signs on latest update on windows 10

Weird signs on latest update on windows 10: So I got notification about update yesterday, so I left my notebook to update overnight and I just woke up, signed into the notebook and got greeted with this desktop: [ATTACH]. I have this problem on desktop icons and on other stuff like when I tried to upload this...
  7. Word acting 'weird'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word acting 'weird': A couple weeks ago I did the upgrade and had a host of problem that I eventually accepted and/or worked out. Today, however, something weird happened. Since the update when I open Windows I'd get 2 login's. One with a picture and one without, both with my name but the...
  8. I can't open Google Chrome and my laptop did something weird.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open Google Chrome and my laptop did something weird.: So, I opened my laptop to see that my C: Drive was getting repaired and scanned and after that, my laptop opened normally. I tried to open Chrome but it doesn't open at all. Yesterday it worked fine, is there a problem that I need to fix in my laptop?...
  9. Weird Email Confirmation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird Email Confirmation: I received an email confirmation receipt for a game that I did not purchase. It was not purchased with my credit card, but somehow I got the email for it. It is from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I also did not have a microsoft account attached to this...
  10. Weird Outlook 365 email settings -- Can't change or repair them

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Weird Outlook 365 email settings -- Can't change or repair them: I am a Verizon Fios user. Some time ago, Verizon switched all its users to Aol mail and specified certain settings for the incoming and outgoing servers (Incoming server -- pop.verizon.net and Outgoing server -- smtp.verizon.net) . When I couldn't receive mail this morning, I...