Windows 10: Weird Error because of Insider Program

Discus and support Weird Error because of Insider Program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I signed up for the insider program by making a "new account" using my school email. It initially was all good and working, allowing me to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by michellejjzhang, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Weird Error because of Insider Program

Hi,

I signed up for the insider program by making a "new account" using my school email. It initially was all good and working, allowing me to add insider features to my laptop. But after a week, I got a notification from my settings saying that there was something wrong with my account. Apparently, it signed me out so when I tried signing back in, it defaulted to this weird version of my school email (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***.___.edu). I tried to use my normal password for this email but I got an error saying that my password is wrong.

Weird Error because of Insider Program 4824e8dc-4503-4f49-9c81-5ad7820dae9f?upload=true.png

I tried to reset my password and it automatically tried to search for this email and I got an account ID doesn't exist error.

Weird Error because of Insider Program 354c8c07-68ba-4d27-ae7c-74d25e16d10c?upload=true.png

So I deleted and typed my normal school email (___@___.edu) and got an account ID doesn't exist error.

Weird Error because of Insider Program 40b99e41-9334-49aa-b575-8824f3c0c7ce?upload=true.png

Then when I try removing the account, it redirects me to an access denied web page.

Weird Error because of Insider Program 4b09df87-aad8-4e5c-bfaa-9f0a411d3af9?upload=true.png

This is causing things to be difficult because I'm trying to develop different things and it keeps redirecting me to this account and I obviously can't use this account so I'm not sure what to do anymore.

:)

michellejjzhang, Jun 29, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Getting out of the Insider Program

I never completed the insider program step. I would like to get out of it without having to complete it without having to proceed and then having to reinstall Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

BCBrowning, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Weird Error because of Insider Program

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Weird Error because of Insider Program

1. Weird Error because of Insider Program - Similar Threads - Weird Error Insider

2. insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    insider program: I can't leave the insider program, i tried many solution and it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-program/f400c254-7af3-40ce-a049-6715e30d1e97
  3. error 0x80072ee7 in windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x80072ee7 in windows insider program: PLZ HELP ME OUT HOW TO SOLVE THIS PLZ ANYONE REPLY ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80072ee7-in-windows-insider-program/8815fe16-f7cc-40fd-87d4-c33d091fcb91
  4. error 0x80072ee7 in windows insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x80072ee7 in windows insider program: PLZ HELP ME OUT HOW TO SOLVE THIS PLZ ANYONE REPLY ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80072ee7-in-windows-insider-program/8815fe16-f7cc-40fd-87d4-c33d091fcb91
  5. error 0x80072ee7 in windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Tcpip.sys error Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tcpip.sys error Windows Insider Program: When I try to install the preview of Windows 11 I always get to the green screen like BSOD with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED what failed:tcpip.sys I've tried all the possible solutions: resetting network adapters; uninstalling and installing drivers; did the tcp/ip...
  7. Smear or weird structures spreading inside certain programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Smear or weird structures spreading inside certain programs: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BeastyUmbrella [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fk9l3k/smear_or_weird_structures_spreading_inside/
  8. Windows Insider Program Error

Windows Insider Program Error: I am currently a part of windows insider program, and yesterday I installed slow version of windows insider Build no. 18343.1. After I installed it repeatedly showed to that my build is gonna expire soon. So whenever I click on Get Started button in Windows Insider Program...
  9. Windows Insider Program Error 0x0

Windows Insider Program Error 0x0: Hello, after hours of trying to solve this, I have finally came here to ask this. Back on Windows 10 1803, Which I was running before, I kept getting errors about insider. It was error 0x0. I updated to Windows 10 18272, hoping that would force me into it. It didn't, and now...
  10. Insider program

Insider program: I updated my system to the build 18262 and joined the Windows 10 insider program. I’d like to know if this update can cause decrease in the FPS in games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-program/f9482496-d36a-4b7f-8daf-875f0f5cedee