Windows 10: Weird error message SMART notebook 11

Discus and support Weird error message SMART notebook 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using SMART Notebook 11 For around 10 years now and tis has never popped up when I try to open any applications from that can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by QuestionZL, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Weird error message SMART notebook 11

I have been using SMART Notebook 11 For around 10 years now and tis has never popped up when I try to open any applications from that can anyone help????

:)

QuestionZL, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Nov 18, 2023
  3. Smart Notebook v11 does not work correctly after I updated to Windows 10

SMART Notebook Version 11 does not work correctly with WIndows 10.

The latest version is SMART Notebook 15.1.

It is not surprising that an old version (Version 11 was released on October 2, 2012) does not work with a new operating system.

You should upgrade to the latest version 15.1 (which added support for Windows 10).

You can also contact SMART support for their advice.

SMART Notebook 15.1 - Windows 10 support

We can now confirm that following testing, SMART have stated that SMART Notebook 15.1 will be supported for use with Windows 10.

Please be mindful that Microsoft is releasing updates regularly, so it is always possible that minor instabilities could arise as the operating system evolves too (as would be the case with any software).

Source Latest Release Smart Notebook 15.1 Software up-dates

DavidPostill, Nov 18, 2023
  4. Geno Mes Win User

Weird error message SMART notebook 11

side by side error message

Hi Godfrey,

For us to come up with a resolution, we would like to get more information about your issue. Kindly provide the details of the following:

• Are you referring to Smart Notebook 16? If not, give us more details about “Smartnote16”.
    • Send us a screenshot of the error message.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Geno Mes, Nov 18, 2023
Thema:

Weird error message SMART notebook 11

1. Weird error message SMART notebook 11 - Similar Threads - Weird error message

2. Weird error message SMART notebook 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird error message SMART notebook 11: I have been using SMART Notebook 11 For around 10 years now and tis has never popped up when I try to open any applications from that can anyone help????...
  3. Windows 11 smart card error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 smart card error: Recently got a new id card and tried authenticating, but it always shows this message, everything worked fine with the previous card. I have installed a lot of different smart card drivers, but nothing works.The card reader software recognizes the card and reads it properly,...
  4. Windows 11 smart card error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 smart card error: Recently got a new id card and tried authenticating, but it always shows this message, everything worked fine with the previous card. I have installed a lot of different smart card drivers, but nothing works.The card reader software recognizes the card and reads it properly,...
  5. Fix SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk error message at boot

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk error message at boot: [ATTACH]If when you start your Windows 10 PC and it displays the error message SMART Failure Predicted on Hard Disk 0, 2, etc, message and computer won’t boot then this post is intended to help you. When you encounter this issue, you’ll receive the following similar full...
  6. How to disable SMART Hard Disk Error 301 message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable SMART Hard Disk Error 301 message: I interruprted a Windows 10 update. When I resumed I began to receive these messages on booting up. My computer is an HP laptop. I reset the factory image and checked the hard disk with Windows and Nortons tools. They indicated no errors and my computer is functioning...
  7. Getting A Weird Error Message From Context Menu...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting A Weird Error Message From Context Menu...: So, When I right click and select display or personalization, an error message pops up saying this:[ATTACH] I honestly don't know what to do, also, when I right click "My PC" and choose properties, nothing comes up. I asked reddit this and everyone commented that they never...
  8. Weird error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird error message: When I log in as the admin on my Windows 10 PC, I get this weird error message. What do I need to fix? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-error-message/b13e587d-4727-4668-ac6e-056a9593e805
  9. MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV: Dear, I am trying to miracast my HP notebook to Sony Smart TV where audio is very much distorted & cracked, pl. help me to solve this & view & listen the AV programs smoothly. Regards, Kapil Sathe...
  10. Hdd smart error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hdd smart error: I had a laptop with a hitachi disk hts545050A7E380 of 500gbyte with a relocation sector count of 20010 (hex). I have changed the disk with a new hts545050A7E380 and when i start the laptop to restore the image i get the message from the pc (not from the image software):...