Windows 10: Weird error messaged called " Update.exe - System Error " saying " ffmpeg.dll was not found "

Discus and support Weird error messaged called " Update.exe - System Error " saying " ffmpeg.dll was not found " in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'll get straight to the point mainly because I have never seen this System Error before that I can know of and I believe I should try here to see if I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Coolshads Coolshads, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Weird error messaged called " Update.exe - System Error " saying " ffmpeg.dll was not found "

I'll get straight to the point mainly because I have never seen this System Error before that I can know of and I believe I should try here to see if I can get a solution here on either what this is, should I be worried or more worried on it, as well as if there is a way to fix it. For some reason I don't know why but I seemed to have gotten this message this morning when I first tried to login into my computer and was so confused, luckily I was able to close it but was concerned if it was a problem and wanted to see if I can fix it. So I first typed in on googles search bar " Update.e

:)

Coolshads Coolshads, Apr 6, 2023
  2. 3870x2 Win User

UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

All things in System specs are true except for the 9800GX2. I know have a 4870.
    Thank you for the response, I will let everyone know everything I've tried:

Reinstalling drivers (the right way)
    Reinstalling the game
    Reinstalling the .net distributable 3.5 SP1
    Reinstalling Direct X
    Edited UTEngine.ini (this is what got me past the splash screen)
    Reinstalled all related drivers (sound, etc...)
    Disabled Antivirus applications
    No Current Overclocks
    Tried "Checking integrity" of game files
    Tried running in different compatibility modes
    Tried running with -nosound
    Tried tweaking with the CCC settings(is there a DXT textures option? Ive heard it was supposed to fix this, but it doesnt show up in my CCC (yes I do have advanced options, no im not retarded, thank ya))

All suggestions welcome. Remember 4870, not 9800GX2. WinXP 32 bit. no FFDshow, is disabled.

It actually brings up 2 different errors: kernel32.dll and UT3.exe.

3870x2, Apr 6, 2023
  3. 3870x2 Win User

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Apr 6, 2023
  4. Asylum Win User

Weird error messaged called " Update.exe - System Error " saying " ffmpeg.dll was not found "

Last time i had a error like that i just downloaded the file and replaced it!!
    You can get the file here

Asylum, Apr 6, 2023
Thema:

Weird error messaged called " Update.exe - System Error " saying " ffmpeg.dll was not found "

1. Weird error messaged called " Update.exe - System Error " saying " ffmpeg.dll was not found " - Similar Threads - Weird error messaged

2. Weird error messaged called " Update.exe - System Error " saying " ffmpeg.dll was not found "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird error messaged called " Update.exe - System Error " saying " ffmpeg.dll was not found ": I'll get straight to the point mainly because I have never seen this System Error before that I can know of and I believe I should try here to see if I can get a solution here on either what this is, should I be worried or more worried on it, as well as if there is a way to...
  3. Weird error messaged called " Update.exe - System Error " saying " ffmpeg.dll was not found "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird error messaged called " Update.exe - System Error " saying " ffmpeg.dll was not found ": I'll get straight to the point mainly because I have never seen this System Error before that I can know of and I believe I should try here to see if I can get a solution here on either what this is, should I be worried or more worried on it, as well as if there is a way to...
  4. OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing: I cannot run Office but I paid for OFFICE subscription. When I click on any Office icon: WORD, EXCEL, I receive an error message window:SYSTEM ERROR: The program can't start because AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix...
  5. OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing

OFFICE error message says this: AppvlsvSubsystems64.dll missing: I cannot run Office but I paid for OFFICE subscription. When I click on any Office icon: WORD, EXCEL, I receive an error message window:SYSTEM ERROR: The program can't start because AppVlsvSubsystems64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix...
  6. USER32.dll was not found error messages after 2 updates installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USER32.dll was not found error messages after 2 updates installed: After updates KB89083 and KB5014699 yesterday, I now get 2 error messages on startup C://windows/system32/gdi32full.dll was not found and The code execution cannot proceed because USER32.dll was not found. I can access Windows screen, but I find that several functions won't...
  7. USER32.dll was not found error messages after 2 updates installed

USER32.dll was not found error messages after 2 updates installed: After updates KB89083 and KB5014699 yesterday, I now get 2 error messages on startup C://windows/system32/gdi32full.dll was not found and The code execution cannot proceed because USER32.dll was not found. I can access Windows screen, but I find that several functions won't...
  8. USER32.dll was not found error messages after 2 updates installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Operating System Not Found Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating System Not Found Error Message: I cloned my drive and installed a new SSD as the old drive was full. All working really well except windows very slow to bootup >5 mins but working well once running. Thinking the cloning had not worked fully I ran the media creation tool via usb which on reflection was not a...
  10. Weird error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird error message: When I log in as the admin on my Windows 10 PC, I get this weird error message. What do I need to fix? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-error-message/b13e587d-4727-4668-ac6e-056a9593e805