Windows 10: weird error

Discus and support weird error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing Date: 2/17/2021 8:59:47 PM Event ID: 4798 Task Category: User... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShipWrek1, Feb 17, 2021.

1. ShipWrek1 Win User

weird error

Log Name: Security
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing
    Date: 2/17/2021 8:59:47 PM
    Event ID: 4798
    Task Category: User Account Management
    Level: Information
    Keywords: Audit Success
    User: N/A
    Computer: ₩яξ₭ɐɓ3
    Description:
    A user's local group membership was enumerated.

Subject:
    Security ID: SYSTEM
    Account Name: ₩ЯΞ₭Ɓ3$
    Account Domain: WORKGROUP
    Logon ID: 0x3E7

User:
    Security ID: ₩ЯΞ₭Ɓ3\Sh1pw
    Account Name: Sh1pw
    Account Domain: ₩ЯΞ₭Ɓ3

Process Information:
    Process ID: 0x3478
    Process Name: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Security-Auditing" Guid="{54849625-5478-4994-a5ba-3e3b0328c30d}" />
    <EventID>4798</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>0</Level>
    <Task>13824</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8020000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-02-18T02:59:47.7647001Z" />
    <EventRecordID>523322</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation ActivityID="{9c8fd9ee-0584-0002-4dda-8f9c8405d701}" />
    <Execution ProcessID="1876" ThreadID="1992" />
    <Channel>Security</Channel>
    <Computer>₩яξ₭ɐɓ3</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="TargetUserName">Sh1pw</Data>
    <Data Name="TargetDomainName">₩ЯΞ₭Ɓ3</Data>
    <Data Name="TargetSid">S-1-5-21-1113403384-3899203820-1351869875-1010</Data>
    <Data Name="SubjectUserSid">S-1-5-18</Data>
    <Data Name="SubjectUserName">₩ЯΞ₭Ɓ3$</Data>
    <Data Name="SubjectDomainName">WORKGROUP</Data>
    <Data Name="SubjectLogonId">0x3e7</Data>
    <Data Name="CallerProcessId">0x3478</Data>
    <Data Name="CallerProcessName">C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

ShipWrek1, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

Getting this error on everything

I'd suggest installing the latest directX.

Other than that, weird errors like that would make me want to format too.

Mussels, Feb 17, 2021
  3. netrate Win User
    Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc

Ok here is the MR steps to be sure I am completing this properly - same error thought.
    Step 1

weird error [​IMG]

Step 2

weird error [​IMG]

Step 3

weird error [​IMG]

Step 4

weird error [​IMG]

step 5

weird error [​IMG]

Step 6 - Error

weird error [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT : I did what you said and tried without G (second time, didn't take screen shots), same error. I did notice that NTFS Primary 3 (NONE) doesn't have a drive letter associated with it?

netrate, Feb 17, 2021
  4. KieX Win User

weird error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

weird error

1. weird error - Similar Threads - weird error

2. Weird Error while trying to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2019 - 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Error while trying to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2019 - 2022: I'm having this problem while I'm trying to install VCRedist 2019 - 2022 specifically. And this error screws me up a lot because most of the programs / games I use or play need this to be installed so it can actually run. I've tried a lot of fixes about this problem but all...
  3. Weird Error while trying to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2019 - 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Error while trying to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2019 - 2022: I'm having this problem while I'm trying to install VCRedist 2019 - 2022 specifically. And this error screws me up a lot because most of the programs / games I use or play need this to be installed so it can actually run. I've tried a lot of fixes about this problem but all...
  4. Weird Hard Drive Not Installed Error problem on my dell laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Hard Drive Not Installed Error problem on my dell laptop: I know this isnt a place asking help for dell products but this is so weird and dell forums and subreddits wont give me answer. For some reason whenever i restart my laptop using the built in windows restart button it boots me into a screen that gives me a error code that...
  5. Weird Hard Drive Not Installed Error problem on my dell laptop

Weird Hard Drive Not Installed Error problem on my dell laptop: I know this isnt a place asking help for dell products but this is so weird and dell forums and subreddits wont give me answer. For some reason whenever i restart my laptop using the built in windows restart button it boots me into a screen that gives me a error code that...
  6. Weird Hard Drive Not Installed Error problem on my dell laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Weird error message SMART notebook 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird error message SMART notebook 11: I have been using SMART Notebook 11 For around 10 years now and tis has never popped up when I try to open any applications from that can anyone help????...
  8. Weird error message SMART notebook 11

Weird error message SMART notebook 11: I have been using SMART Notebook 11 For around 10 years now and tis has never popped up when I try to open any applications from that can anyone help????...
  9. What is this weird error? I need to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this weird error? I need to fix it.: Hello! I have a Gaming PC that's very good, and I was wondering why this happens and if there is any way to fix it. I found a temporary solution but it sometimes doesn't work. And it does fix itself after 10 + minutes but some things do not work.Like. right now, When I was...
  10. What is this weird error? I need to fix it.

What is this weird error? I need to fix it.: Hello! I have a Gaming PC that's very good, and I was wondering why this happens and if there is any way to fix it. I found a temporary solution but it sometimes doesn't work. And it does fix itself after 10 + minutes but some things do not work.Like. right now, When I was...