Windows 10: weird even i set my volume the volume always big nver change , anything to solve it?ty

Discus and support weird even i set my volume the volume always big nver change , anything to solve it?ty in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; weird volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-even-i-set-my-volume-the-volume-always-big/0b1dea8d-f5e4-4835-a2fa-9cdfb7519a2c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicholas The, Mar 23, 2023.

1. weird even i set my volume the volume always big nver change , anything to solve it?ty

weird volume

:)

Nicholas The, Mar 23, 2023

2. Weird ringtone volume problem - volume changes randomly during ringing

I have a strange problem with the volume of my ringtones. When the phone rings, or a text or email comes through, the ringtone always starts off at the correct volume but then the volume seems to oscillate wildly. Sometimes the volume just turns down very
    low, other times it bounces from high to low.

Is this some kind of weird phone setting, or should I return my handset? The device is a HTV Trophy 7, in case it's relevant.

iamaelephant, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Fluctuating Speaker Volume

like the overall system volume? or just the volume of the sub?

try just changing the volume within windows.

randomperson21, Mar 23, 2023
  4. weird even i set my volume the volume always big nver change , anything to solve it?ty

Volume settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I can understand the inconvenience that you are facing with the headphones. We are here to help you.

Before changing the volume settings make sure that you have set it to default.

To change it to default, try these steps:

a. Right click on the speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.

b. Click on "playback devices."

c. Under playback tap "highlight speakers\headphones."

d. Then Click on "properties."

e. Select "Advanced" tab

f. Then Click on "Restore to default."

Now change the volume settings of your headphone. Try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.

2. Click on Open Volume Mixer.

3. Adjust the volume by changing it on speakers/ headphones.

4. Click on apply.

I would also suggest you to refer to the link given below:

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps with your issue. Do get back to us if you have any further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards.

Jenith_James, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

weird even i set my volume the volume always big nver change , anything to solve it?ty

1. weird even i set my volume the volume always big nver change , anything to solve it?ty - Similar Threads - weird set volume

2. weird even i set my volume the volume always big nver change , anything to solve it?ty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird even i set my volume the volume always big nver change , anything to solve it?ty: weird volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-even-i-set-my-volume-the-volume-always-big/0b1dea8d-f5e4-4835-a2fa-9cdfb7519a2c
  3. Extend big volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extend big volume: hi,We need to extend the 17Tb volume on Windows Server 2016. Can anyone say how much time it can take approximately?Details:Server: Dell730Raid5: 7 disks x 3.5Tb SSDAdding additional 2 disks with the same size. Thanks in advance,Michael...
  4. No changes even I adjust volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No changes even I adjust volume: I updated driver and now there is no changes even I slide the volume slider. For example, I tried to lower down the volume it will stays the same. I restarted the computer at all and nothings change its like it is stuck on certain percentage. I need help since I use the...
  5. No changes even I adjust volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No changes even I adjust volume: I updated driver and now there is no changes even I slide the volume slider. For example, I tried to lower down the volume it will stays the same. I restarted the computer at all and nothings change its like it is stuck on certain percentage. I need help since I use the...
  6. No changes even I adjust volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mic volume always changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic volume always changing: i have realtek drivers and i had updated them yet but my microphone volume still changes. its either too loud or too quiet. i searched everywhere and i still cant find it. had this problem ever since i got my pc submitted by /u/Heztant [link] [comments]...
  8. Volume display too big when changing volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume display too big when changing volume: Is there any way to change the display that comes up when changing the volume? Pretty much every application that I change the volume on (YouTube, Spotify, Netflix, etc.) has the same big volume display in the top left corner and it's annoying. Is there a way to make it...
  9. Volume Levels Always Changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Levels Always Changing: To start I generally use a bluetooth headset with my pc but I dont think its the hardware itself. Whenever I'm watching shows, playing games, or just chatting in a call I've noticed that the audio levels just keep becoming louder for no clear reason. It's gotten to the...
  10. Volume Mixer always Changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Mixer always Changes: Lately, I noticed that the individual volume levels for different applications will change whenever I boot up my PC, wake it up from sleep, or maybe even close some games. Sometimes when I have a game open or am using Discord, the volume levels will all change between two...