Windows 10: Weird files glitch

Discus and support Weird files glitch in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My application/EXE files refuse to be deleted and trying to delete them says you either don't have appropriate access or permissions and whenever I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kureebon, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Kureebon Win User

Weird files glitch

My application/EXE files refuse to be deleted and trying to delete them says you either don't have appropriate access or permissions and whenever I try to fix that issue by changing permissions it seems to not work. The only thing that works to make those files disappear is by safe mode but I don't wish to do that every time I want to delete an exe file.

:)

Kureebon, Mar 25, 2020
  2. bluecew Win User

Weird scrolling glitch

Tried both things. The troubleshooter said there were no problems. Uninstalling the keyboard device also did not work. The weird thing is even after I uninstalled the keyboard device, the glitch keeps happening even though my keyboard doesn't work and
    I can't type. And the problem is definitely not the mouse.

bluecew, Mar 25, 2020
  3. bluecew Win User
    Weird scrolling glitch

The problem has been resolved. Everyone who tried to help me were overthinking the problem, including me.

All I literally had to do was pull the power plug on my computer's PSU, then plug it back in and the glitch was fixed.

This seems like a very weird bug with Windows 10, definitely a software problem that should be reported.

bluecew, Mar 25, 2020
  4. bluecew Win User

Weird files glitch

Weird scrolling glitch

The problem has been resolved. Everyone who tried to help me were overthinking the problem, including me.

All I literally had to do was pull the power plug on my computer's PSU, then plug it back in and the glitch was fixed.

This seems like a very weird bug with the latest version of Windows 10, definitely a software problem that should be reported.

bluecew, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Weird files glitch

1. Weird files glitch - Similar Threads - Weird files glitch

2. Weird text glitch in PowerPoint...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird text glitch in PowerPoint...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OrangeTornado95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enemto/weird_text_glitch_in_powerpoint/
  3. Weird visual glitch in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird visual glitch in apps: As you can see in the picture below I've been having this weird visual glitch that only happens certain apps like in this example in Visual Studio Code but also in the Discord PTB and I've tried everything updated my graphics drivers, rolled them back to updates when I didn't...
  4. Weird Glitch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird Glitch on Windows 10: Earlier today my Windows 10 install experienced a very odd glitch which I didn’t even know could happen. I have a CyberPower PC with a Ryzen 7, eight cores, 3.90ghz, eight gigabytes of ram, an AMD RX580, a two terabyte hard disk drive with Windows 10 Home installed. I...
  5. Weird scrolling glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird scrolling glitch: I don't know what I did but one or more of my keyboard keys are stuck pressed down. I dont even know which one, it's hard to figure out. But here are things that are happening: When I click on the volume icon in the taskbar, the volume keeps getting lowered by itself My...
  6. Weird Clock Glitch (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Clock Glitch (Windows 10): The taskbar clock is glitched and I don't know how to fix it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-clock-glitch-windows-10/031a9c88-d331-454a-bfd9-3e98bae2efa2
  7. weird big screen glitch? help?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    weird big screen glitch? help?: im getting this glitch whenever i load a video [img] 123425
  8. weird big screen glitch? help?

in Windows 10 Support
    weird big screen glitch? help?: im getting this glitch whenever i load a video [img] 123425
  9. Screen glitch scratch and acting weird

Screen glitch scratch and acting weird: https://vimeo.com/302179798 It has happened way before I restarted. Then I go ahead with hard restart and this happened. I suspected that I have ran heavy load on my graphic card (model training with tensorflow gpu). Any help?...
  10. Weird audio glitch

Weird audio glitch: So the simple explanation of my problem is whenever my headphones are connected to my computer and its actively trying to record audio (like in a discord call) no actual sound plays, but the microphone works just fine and anyone else can hear me, but then when its not trying...