Windows 10: Weird Folder created with random YouTube thumbnails and profile pictures (from watch history)

Discus and support Weird Folder created with random YouTube thumbnails and profile pictures (from watch history) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sooo, I don't know if this is the right community to post this in. But, something weird happened on my PC. I was working in FL Studio (music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/grapeyy28, May 20, 2020.

1. Weird Folder created with random YouTube thumbnails and profile pictures (from watch history)

Sooo,

I don't know if this is the right community to post this in. But, something weird happened on my PC.

I was working in FL Studio (music producing software). I wanted to save the beat I was making. I did it, I named it "pretty epic trap beat". However, when I pressed Ctrl + S, the save window popped up again asking me to name the file and choose the location to save it in when I have already done that. So I did it again, but I gave a slightly different name for it. But that's not really important. What is, is that when I closed FL Studio I saw a folder named "pretty epic trap beat", which was, indeed, my FIRST save from Fl Studio. However, the folder doesn't contain any FL Studio projects, just random youtube video thumbnails and profile pictures, also some weird files like "web-animations-next-lite-min.js.letöltés" and all of those weird stuff. I uploaded some pics to Imgur so you can see what is going on.

https://imgur.com/a/Lmto3Of

I don't know wth happened and how an FL Studio project save created a folder with YOUTUBE THUMBNAILS AND RANDOM FILES, but I greatly appreciate it if someone helps. I know, this may not be the best community to post in, but since I have a Windows10 and got a problem, I hope it doesn't get deleted.

submitted by /u/grapeyy28
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/grapeyy28, May 20, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Windows 10 Picture Files not updating thumbnails

Hi,

I realize that the picture files are not updating thumbnails. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to perform “Disk Cleanup”, cleaning up the temporary internet files, thumbnail, cookies and temp files, so as to check the thumbnail view of the photo is updated by cleaning up your temporary data.

Further, if the issue persists then you can also follow these steps:

• Right click in the Folder that contains the images.

• Select View.

• Note the current icon size, and change it to another size (ie: "Medium-Icons" to "Large-Icons", then back to "Medium-Icons").

• This causes the icons to be resized and their cache updated.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 23, 2020
  4. Weird Folder created with random YouTube thumbnails and profile pictures (from watch history)

Photo thumbnail picture

Hi

File Explorer>Pictures>Open Pictures.

If Your Photos come up as just a List and don't show up as Thumbnails, look at the Two Small Icons at the Bottom Right of the Screen and 'Toggle' between them.

The first one gives you a List View and the other one gives you a Thumbnail View.

Or you could Click: View at the Top of the Screen and then you Can not only see your Photos as Thumbnails but you can also choose the Size.

Cyberdesigner, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Weird Folder created with random YouTube thumbnails and profile pictures (from watch history)

1. Weird Folder created with random YouTube thumbnails and profile pictures (from watch history) - Similar Threads - Weird Folder created

2. Random black screen while watching YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screen while watching YouTube: Hello. I was watching LTT Linus tech tips and out of nowhere, a random black color took over my screen. Audio was still playing, but any button presses and mouse clicks didn't work. I held my power button for about 15 seconds woah, too long... I've had this before with RAM...
  3. Random black screen while watching YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random black screen while watching YouTube: Hello. I was watching LTT Linus tech tips and out of nowhere, a random black color took over my screen. Audio was still playing, but any button presses and mouse clicks didn't work. I held my power button for about 15 seconds woah, too long... I've had this before with RAM...
  4. Watching clips from recordings creating random files in my Captures folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Watching clips from recordings creating random files in my Captures folder: I had some recordings from my gamebar that I would open and it would create random blank files in C:\Users\Myra\Videos\Captures with names like {0A2B2EC9-5FB4-470D-9490-E113E56C2A63}i thought only opening videos in my Captures folder was causing it, but turns out watching...
  5. watch the picture from an album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    watch the picture from an album: I am using windows 10 and Photo application . I choose an album and when I watch it there are missing pictures . How I can fix this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watch-the-picture-from-an-album/1f28ee94-5b91-4334-be04-ce4450461284
  6. picture folder not showing thumbnails

picture folder not showing thumbnails: I transferred some photos from my phone to a flash drive using an otg adapter then I transferred them from flash drive to computer. I put them in my pictures folder on my hard drive. I have 2 hard drives. The ssd and hdd. I named my hdd E. So I made a pictures folder in that...
  7. Win10 BSOD Randomly whilst watching YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 BSOD Randomly whilst watching YouTube: Recently I was just chilling watching YouTube and for some unknown reason I got a BSOD; I was only watching YT and wasn't doing anything demanding with my PC. MSInfo32: MSInfo32.zip Minidumps: Minidumps.zip...
  8. Picture Thumbnails No Longer Appear in Picture Folders

Picture Thumbnails No Longer Appear in Picture Folders: Until recently, when I opened a picture folder in Windows Explorer, all files were displayed as actual picture thumbnails. Foe some reason this has changed and all files are now displayed with the same "MS Photos" application icon. This makes it almost impossible to quickly...
  9. YouTube Watch History Doesn't Work

YouTube Watch History Doesn't Work: According to some web searches, the problem might be caused by Chrome, Avast or Windows Defender settings. Considering how many settings there are, trial and error will probably take 6 months to a year. Is there a way to narrow down the search? 109646
  10. Random BSOD while watching Youtube video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD while watching Youtube video: Was watching a Youtube video when suddenly I got this BSOD called UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Thanks in advance! 32640