Windows 10: Weird font issue on bluetooth settings page, how to fix?

Discus and support Weird font issue on bluetooth settings page, how to fix? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What can i do to fix this? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by theabsbot, Oct 23, 2019.

1. theabsbot Win User

Weird font issue on bluetooth settings page, how to fix?

theabsbot, Oct 23, 2019

2. Issue with Fonts in search results and home page

Hi Eric,

I would suggest you to search for Font settings using Search and then click on “Change Font settings”. Click on
    Restore default font settings and check if it helps.

If the issue is not resolved, I would suggest you to perform System File Checker (SFC) scan. System File Checker is a utility in Microsoft Windows that allows users to scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files. Follow these steps to
    run the command and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type ‘sfc /scannow’ without quotes and press Enter.

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Is there a way to fix font issues in Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Community.

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings.
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size in the title bar.

• Type display in the search bar and press enter

• Under “change only text size “select title bar

• Choose the font size accordingly
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 23, 2019
  4. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird font issue on bluetooth settings page, how to fix? - Similar Threads - Weird font issue

2. How do I fix this weird issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this weird issue?: Ok so I have a Vizio V series 40 Inch 4k TV that I use for my laptop. It keeps recommending me 640x480 for the screen size but 4096x2160 fits the screen. Also, when I try to watch videos on websites or in the video player, the screen doesn't fit properly and has a weird black...
  3. how to fix system font issue on browsers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix system font issue on browsers?: font issue after installing new font - Microsoft Community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-system-font-issue-on-browsers/fe950ef1-d7b6-450e-8ae0-3bb5aeb9b0aa
  4. weird font, how can i fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    weird font, how can i fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vex0len [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wit8dm/weird_font_how_can_i_fix/
  5. Weird font issue in the Search menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird font issue in the Search menu: This isn't a massive issue or anything, but it's been nagging me and I'm finally trying to solve it.I'm on a fairly fresh install of Windows 10, about a week old. So there hasn't been too much time to break anything yet. However, when I click on the "Type here to search" bar,...
  6. Weird font issue in the Search menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird font issue in the Search menu: This isn't a massive issue or anything, but it's been nagging me and I'm finally trying to solve it.I'm on a fairly fresh install of Windows 10, about a week old. So there hasn't been too much time to break anything yet. However, when I click on the "Type here to search" bar,...
  7. Weird font issue in the Search menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Weird font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird font: Does anyone know how to fix this? I just I turn on my pc somehow I encounter weird font from my taskbar. image- https://gyazo.com/995afe5570234a69bbc673136905b1ba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/af1bc703-88c1-42ac-b186-6c5107f18faa
  9. Weird font rendering Anyone know how to fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird font rendering Anyone know how to fix this problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AuLo-_- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdafsf/weird_font_rendering_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Font Issue - Mouse Overs: I just set up a new Surface Book for a user, running Windows 10 Pro x64. Everything seems fine on the native display. I have him using the Surface Dock and two Dell 24" monitors. Everything looks great on these monitors except the mouse-over popups, such as mousing over a...