Windows 10: Weird font issues after latest update to Insider build 20161.1000. See the Save and Cancel...

Discus and support Weird font issues after latest update to Insider build 20161.1000. See the Save and Cancel... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nikhilvibhav [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nikhilvibhav, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Weird font issues after latest update to Insider build 20161.1000. See the Save and Cancel...

/u/nikhilvibhav, Jul 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Weird font issues after latest update to Insider build 20161.1000. See the Save and Cancel...

How do I stop Windows 10 Insider builds

I don't want to sound rude, but I already stated that I did that.

"Hi, I've been an Insider user since it was started and was active til the rtm (10240). Now when build 10525 was released, I decided to stop getting Insider builds.
    The problem is after cancelling the Insider builds, the insider build "th2_release Professional 10525" still appears in Windows Update. It still downloads and I can't cancel it. I even tried using disk cleanup and it still reappears after the
    operation. Please help me on how to get rid the Insider build in the updates list. Thanks!"

Anyway I should have made a screenshot showing that it's cancelled as I can see you did not understand it. Thanks for replying

MikeAvellanosa, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Weird font issues after latest update to Insider build 20161.1000. See the Save and Cancel...

1. Weird font issues after latest update to Insider build 20161.1000. See the Save and Cancel... - Similar Threads - Weird font issues

2. Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build: Hi microsoft! i get these Privacy-like popups after updating to the latest Windows Insider Build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-pop-ups-from-programs-after-updating-to-the/9e8b9d65-4739-4efa-bc6b-10c56f3e5e12
  3. Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Pop-ups from Programs after updating to the latest canary insider build: Hi microsoft! i get these Privacy-like popups after updating to the latest Windows Insider Build https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-pop-ups-from-programs-after-updating-to-the/9e8b9d65-4739-4efa-bc6b-10c56f3e5e12
  4. Insider build issue on updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider build issue on updates: Hello;I've installed windows 11 insider preview build, after using it for a while then rolled back to windows 10 after that, I leaved the insider and unlink my pc for insider builds, after doing I'm getting update and downloading windows 11 again....Requesting any one to...
  5. System Font is bold? [Windows 10 x64 Build 20161]

in Windows 10 Support
    System Font is bold? [Windows 10 x64 Build 20161]: I dont know how or what caused this. it wasnt like this before. I've already tried resetting and re-installing the windows but it remained the same. this is also the same with other applications like IDM and AirExplorer, when i go to settings/options the font is in bold form....
  6. Font issue after installing the latest insider build. (Compare List View and Source View...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font issue after installing the latest insider build. (Compare List View and Source View...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MagellanEnd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho304x/font_issue_after_installing_the_latest_insider/
  7. Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20161 is fantastic!

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20161 is fantastic!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Purple-Scientist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkzpxa/windows_10_insider_preview_build_20161_is/
  8. Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove...

Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/macusking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk0mu1/is_is_this_ugly_colored_start_menu_even_after/
  9. Weird fonts following 1803 Insider Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird fonts following 1803 Insider Update: Good day, Recently noticed that some sections of a settings menu (Language, Delivery Optimization, all over the place, really) contain weird, yet readable fonts. Please see attached pics. Windows is installed in English (Canada) with Russian (Russia) for non-Unicode....
  10. updating to latest build issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    updating to latest build issues: howdy, i'm logged into windows accont but getting update to latest builds is always an issue, i'm on build 14251.rs1 release 160124-1059 but wont go any higher, try to do a system refresh keeping my files is not allowed, running media creation tool to try update refuses to...