Windows 10: Weird FPS problem..

Discus and support Weird FPS problem.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I'm new here and I'm not exactly sure if here is the right place to ask this but here I go... I have 2 games in which I am having problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by froireier, Apr 23, 2016.

1. froireier Win User

Weird FPS problem..

Hi!
    I'm new here and I'm not exactly sure if here is the right place to ask this but here I go...

I have 2 games in which I am having problems with:
    => League of Legends
    - FPS starts out great... 140 fps when the game starts
    - 60 fps when ally minions starts to fight the enemy minions
    - 30 fps after 5 - 10 minutes..
    - Less than 30 fps when fights break out and 30 fps when nothing is happening...
    - I have tried turning ALL of my video settings to it's lowest

=> Move or Die
    - This thing is just completely unstable..
    - It has 60 fps sometimes but most of the time the fps just hits 1..
    - I have tried turning ALL of my video settings to it's lowest

I tested other games if the problem occurred on any of them ( Modern Warfare 1 - 3, Black Ops, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, Samurai Warriors 4*All in medium to high video settings* ) but nope, they all work just fine...

So I'm wondering, is the problem from my graphics card, some system faults, poor configuration or something else maybe?

:)

froireier, Apr 23, 2016
  2. lecois Win User

C6 - List of Problems and Annoyances

Guys please help me, my c6-00 only captures at 15 fps. it really sounds weird but it's true. Weird FPS problem.. :(. Someone please help me. It can play at 30fps 640x480 resolution, but it cannot capture @ 30fps, only at 15 fps. Please help me. Weird FPS problem.. :(

lecois, Apr 23, 2016
  3. lecois Win User
    C6 - List of Problems and Annoyances

Guys please help me, my c6-00 only captures at 15 fps. it really sounds weird but it's true. Weird FPS problem.. :(. Someone please help me. It can play at 30fps 640x480 resolution, but it cannot capture @ 30fps, only at 15 fps. Please help me. Weird FPS problem.. :(

lecois, Apr 23, 2016
Thema:

Weird FPS problem..

1. Weird FPS problem.. - Similar Threads - Weird FPS problem

2. FPS problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS problems: I reinstalled my windows like from my device just cleaned the storage and now i m having fps problems in csgo and other games. I had usually 500 fps in csgo and now i have 240 and I don t know what to do.I have a RTX 2070 8gb and Ryzen 5 5600x...
  3. FPS problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FPS problems: I reinstalled my windows like from my device just cleaned the storage and now i m having fps problems in csgo and other games. I had usually 500 fps in csgo and now i have 240 and I don t know what to do.I have a RTX 2070 8gb and Ryzen 5 5600x...
  4. FPS problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Fps problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps problem: A new update was downloaded for Windows, after that the game, Valorant began to work poorly, and the fps became low for no reason. I checked the temperatures and everything is fine. My problem is that I can't even delete this update. There is no option to delete it. And also...
  6. Fps problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps problem: A new update was downloaded for Windows, after that the game, Valorant began to work poorly, and the fps became low for no reason. I checked the temperatures and everything is fine. My problem is that I can't even delete this update. There is no option to delete it. And also...
  7. Fortnite FPS Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fortnite FPS Problems: Hello, I was recently in touch with Epic Games in regards to a performance problem with Fortnite. I was experiencing unstable FPS and was asked by a Epic Games rep to send over various log files for them to analyse for the problem, it turns out this what they advisor found...
  8. Problem with FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with FPS: When i'm ingame and adjusting Volume UP or chaning song, fps drops like 10-20. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-fps/6eaba06d-fccb-49f9-b9f0-15b84fe4c368
  9. Problem with FPS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with FPS: When i'm ingame and adjusting Volume UP or chaning song, fps drops like 10-20. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-fps/09ddaa9e-5381-4285-81f9-cf7ca81706ca
  10. Problems with FPS

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with FPS: For quite a while now I have been experiencing a collapse in FPS in same areas of the game Fallout 4 and thought it was the game. But today, I was playing Banished, both games via Steam online. I left the game paused and went away. About an hour later came back and pc was on...