Windows 10: Weird FPS problem..

Discus and support Weird FPS problem.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I'm new here and I'm not exactly sure if here is the right place to ask this but here I go... I have 2 games in which I am having problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by froireier, Apr 23, 2016.

1. froireier Win User

Weird FPS problem..

Hi!
    I'm new here and I'm not exactly sure if here is the right place to ask this but here I go...

I have 2 games in which I am having problems with:
    => League of Legends
    - FPS starts out great... 140 fps when the game starts
    - 60 fps when ally minions starts to fight the enemy minions
    - 30 fps after 5 - 10 minutes..
    - Less than 30 fps when fights break out and 30 fps when nothing is happening...
    - I have tried turning ALL of my video settings to it's lowest

=> Move or Die
    - This thing is just completely unstable..
    - It has 60 fps sometimes but most of the time the fps just hits 1..
    - I have tried turning ALL of my video settings to it's lowest

I tested other games if the problem occurred on any of them ( Modern Warfare 1 - 3, Black Ops, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, Samurai Warriors 4*All in medium to high video settings* ) but nope, they all work just fine...

So I'm wondering, is the problem from my graphics card, some system faults, poor configuration or something else maybe?

:)

froireier, Apr 23, 2016
  2. lecois Win User

C6 - List of Problems and Annoyances

Guys please help me, my c6-00 only captures at 15 fps. it really sounds weird but it's true. Weird FPS problem.. :(. Someone please help me. It can play at 30fps 640x480 resolution, but it cannot capture @ 30fps, only at 15 fps. Please help me. Weird FPS problem.. :(

lecois, Apr 23, 2016
  3. lecois Win User
    C6 - List of Problems and Annoyances

Guys please help me, my c6-00 only captures at 15 fps. it really sounds weird but it's true. Weird FPS problem.. :(. Someone please help me. It can play at 30fps 640x480 resolution, but it cannot capture @ 30fps, only at 15 fps. Please help me. Weird FPS problem.. :(

lecois, Apr 23, 2016
Thema:

Weird FPS problem..

1. Weird FPS problem.. - Similar Threads - Weird FPS problem

2. weird problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    weird problem?: Hello. You can call me Ayman. My english isnt good, so i'm sorry for that. My pc is running Windows 10 Pro since 2 months, and its running smoothly till this day. without an obvious reason, the PC just became trash, after a while of the start up or even in a game the PC...
  3. Weird Restart Problem

Weird Restart Problem: So, restarting your computer is vital for refreshing it and to apply changes to something you've made to or whatever. The thing is, if I restart my pc, it'll show that restart screen and I literally don't see the dot animation above the "Restarting" text and it will NEVER...
  4. Weird network problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird network problems.: Recently, my PC that uses WiFI adapter, started behaving really weird. My usual network speed is 10Mbps,but my PC is not going above 7 anymore. Also, it is extremely unstable. It works in one moment, than drops all the way down to Kbps i guess, for example, if i am playing...
  5. Weird connection problem

Weird connection problem: Since last three days i experienced a strange problem. This happen to my PC. I got 500-1000ms ping and 0kbps download speed when i used my home wifi, my phone and laptop just fine with my home wifi, normal ping and normal download speed. At first i thought it was my PC...
  6. Weird download problems.

Weird download problems.: Hi hope someone can help, I've all but given up ! Just over a month ago some Edge glitches plagued me, a multitude of little things not working properly. One of the most annoying was that it refused to download anything that wasn't a picture. I spent ages, most evenings,...
  7. Weird Spotlight Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Spotlight Problem: I'm having a weird issue with Windows Spotlight on several systems, and granted, this is hardly a major issue that's preventing me from using a computer. Anyway, I have five different Windows 10 systems. Some are Pro, some are Home, however, they are all legit and...
  8. Weird Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird Activation Problem: I had an activated copy of 10240 and then my motherboard failed and I replaced it. Since then, on the new mb I have been unable to activate. Suggestions? - Recommendations? - Comments? Btw I'm on SS and poor. 25344
  9. Weird BSOD problem

Weird BSOD problem: Hi Everyone, I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7) The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot. So it acts like this: 1. start PC. 2. Get to Windows...
  10. Weird lagging problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weird lagging problem: Hello guys, I'm new here, very pleased in Windows 10, but have one problem. I've installed Windows 10 on my HP ProBook 6540b last week. It was running perfect and very fast, and it still does, but sometimes (after maybe 1-2 hours of use) it starts lagging like hell, and I...