Windows 10: Weird frame rate drops using windows game bar

Discus and support Weird frame rate drops using windows game bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently playing Dark Souls Remastered on my Gigabyte Aero laptop. When I have game bar disabled at 2560 x 1440 it will max out at 30fps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GoatFK, Jan 19, 2020.

1. GoatFK Win User

Weird frame rate drops using windows game bar

Hi,

I am currently playing Dark Souls Remastered on my Gigabyte Aero laptop. When I have game bar disabled at 2560 x 1440 it will max out at 30fps. With game bar enabled but running in the background it runs at 30fps. When the game bar fps overlay is pinned however, the frame rate goes to 60fps...no other changes. Any idea what is going on and how I can get the max frame rate without having to have the fps pinned?

:)

GoatFK, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Sevenoo7 Win User

Frame rate drop in windows phone 8???

Hi,

I created a Game and It lacks the frame rate. Even I reduced the texture rates and Shader
    But still the game is in the frame rate drop.

How could i solve. Is that anyway to fix it in VS2012 for Windows Phone. ????

Sevenoo7, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Frame Rate Drop or Nvidia cards.

Frame Rate Drop or Nvidia cards.

I have noticed that since Microsoft pushed the creators update my graphic card performance suffered drastically. I have Nvidia 950 which prior to sordid chunk of code was peaking out at about 120fps win frame rate drop whatsoever. After the update on rare
    occasions it hits 80 for about second and then drops to 30 or bellow. Quite a few users suffer from this issue but you seem to be in no hurry to push it through.

Microsoft confirms Windows 10 Creators Update stuttering-game bugs | bit-tech.net

Microsoft finally gets around to fixing Windows 10 Creators Update gaming performance issues - MSPoweruser

OlegBochkis, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Weird frame rate drops using windows game bar

frame rate drop on asus laptop

The frame rate is still dropping. Any other ideas?

semi_friendly, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Weird frame rate drops using windows game bar

1. Weird frame rate drops using windows game bar - Similar Threads - Weird frame rate

2. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  3. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  4. Frame Rate drops on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame Rate drops on Windows 11: Hi all,These are my machine specifications:Amd Ryzen 7 5800X64GB RamNvidia RTX 3090I am running a triple monitor set up with a 4k 31.5 inch 4k 43 inch and a 2560x1600 30 inch. Prior to upgrading to Win 11, I was able to play games across all 3 screens at the same time with no...
  5. Frame Rate drops on Windows 11

Frame Rate drops on Windows 11: Hi all,These are my machine specifications:Amd Ryzen 7 5800X64GB RamNvidia RTX 3090I am running a triple monitor set up with a 4k 31.5 inch 4k 43 inch and a 2560x1600 30 inch. Prior to upgrading to Win 11, I was able to play games across all 3 screens at the same time with no...
  6. Game frame drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  7. Game frame drop

Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  8. Frame drops in games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frame drops in games?: Hello but i have the problem that i have frame drops from 100fps to 40fps, it goes from 100fps to 40fps for about 10 seconds, and it takes that long to load, and i know it has something to do with HDD and SSD, but i didn't have those frame drops in games before, and now...
  9. Frame rate drops

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Frame rate drops: I had this problem a few months back but solved it on day when malware bytes detected a virus and i thought the problem was solved, but now its back. The problem is that when I turn on any game but minecraft bedrock only works when not playing multiplayer the game crashes. At...
  10. Frame rate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frame rate: I have a strange problem. problems I have playing Battlefield 4 sometimes the computer will buzz and then blue screen and sometimes it will buzz and I just lose sound, also playing Star Wars Battlefront frame rates will drop to 12 I can double-click the Windows button on the...