Windows 10: Weird Glitch on Windows 10

Discus and support Weird Glitch on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Earlier today my Windows 10 install experienced a very odd glitch which I didn’t even know could happen. I have a CyberPower PC with a Ryzen 7, eight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mason Rodriguez, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Weird Glitch on Windows 10

Earlier today my Windows 10 install experienced a very odd glitch which I didn’t even know could happen. I have a CyberPower PC with a Ryzen 7, eight cores, 3.90ghz, eight gigabytes of ram, an AMD RX580, a two terabyte hard disk drive with Windows 10 Home installed. I pressed the exit button in a game I was playing (it was in full screen) and the screen went black and then my monitor told me “No Signal.” I tried to hook it up to my TV and it also said no signal. At that point I knew the computer crashed. No BSOD though. I press the power button and it didn’t shut down. So I pressed the reset button and the computer began to restart. It was when the boot screen showed up I was surprised by what I saw. Normally, it shows a screen that says “Arsenal Gaming” in big letters with a metal design. The Windows 10 loading logo would show up and it was fine. But this time, it showed the Windows Vista booting screen with the “Microsoft Corporation” above the loading bar. After this, the computer went to the Windows 10 logon screen. Anyone know what that is? Thanks.

:)

Mason Rodriguez, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Nov 30, 2019
  4. bluecew Win User

Weird Glitch on Windows 10

Weird scrolling glitch

The problem has been resolved. Everyone who tried to help me were overthinking the problem, including me.

All I literally had to do was pull the power plug on my computer's PSU, then plug it back in and the glitch was fixed.

This seems like a very weird bug with Windows 10, definitely a software problem that should be reported.

bluecew, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Weird Glitch on Windows 10

1. Weird Glitch on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Weird Glitch

2. For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird: couple times a day when I use my laptop some pixels on the screen look glitched and freezes my laptop for a few seconds. Can you help me? I don’t know how to post videos so in the picture there are some pixels that glitch and it spreads very quickly pixel by pixel and gets...
  3. For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason my laptop keeps glitching and pixels on my screen turns weird: couple times a day when I use my laptop some pixels on the screen look glitched and freezes my laptop for a few seconds. Can you help me? I don’t know how to post videos so in the picture there are some pixels that glitch and it spreads very quickly pixel by pixel and gets...
  4. Weird monitor glitches on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird monitor glitches on startup: On each restart i always get this screen and i have to put my computer to sleep and turn it back on to fix anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-monitor-glitches-on-startup/996620b1-e11e-472d-b5d9-25aa59acd9fe
  5. Weird monitor glitches on startup

Weird monitor glitches on startup: On each restart i always get this screen and i have to put my computer to sleep and turn it back on to fix anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-monitor-glitches-on-startup/996620b1-e11e-472d-b5d9-25aa59acd9fe
  6. Weird/strange font after game glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird/strange font after game glitch: I opened call of duty in the background from steam, watched some videos on chrome, I closed chrome and it automatically went to call of duty but the window was oversized and a fourth of the window covered the while screen. I tried clicking it, changing windows. Then it showed...
  7. Weird/strange font after game glitch

Weird/strange font after game glitch: I opened call of duty in the background from steam, watched some videos on chrome, I closed chrome and it automatically went to call of duty but the window was oversized and a fourth of the window covered the while screen. I tried clicking it, changing windows. Then it showed...
  8. Weird Glitch with External Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch with External Display: Any idea why my external display LG C2 TV boots up like this almost every time. But when I restart the laptop it boots up normally. So it’s not a hardware issue. But it happens almost every time I boot up the laptop and switch to HDMI 3 the one connected to the laptop. As...
  9. Weird Glitch with External Display

Weird Glitch with External Display: Any idea why my external display LG C2 TV boots up like this almost every time. But when I restart the laptop it boots up normally. So it’s not a hardware issue. But it happens almost every time I boot up the laptop and switch to HDMI 3 the one connected to the laptop. As...
  10. weirdly glitching on Epic games launcher when you click on a title to download them shows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weirdly glitching on Epic games launcher when you click on a title to download them shows...: Batman™: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition download folder instead of reading BatmanArkhamAsylum , its labeling it as godwit, I have Epic Games Account Two-Factor enabled with my android tablet, and emails detail all looks correct, I have the EpicInstaller-15.17.1...