Windows 10: Weird glitchy mouse cursor

Discus and support Weird glitchy mouse cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Early today, my cursor on my main screen (I have 2 screens) started looking a bit pixelated, but on my secondary screen it was working fine. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SebastianDoe, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Weird glitchy mouse cursor

Hi,

Early today, my cursor on my main screen (I have 2 screens) started looking a bit pixelated, but on my secondary screen it was working fine. I didn't really know what to do about it, so I went into the Change Mouse Size/Colour in the Settings menu, but when I changed it to something else and moved it back to normal, it now only shows half of the cursor, and I can click on things larger things normally such as the new tab button, but I can't click on smaller things like the close tab button. On my secondary screen it still works fine. Can someone please help me?

Kind Regards,

Sebastian Doe

:)

SebastianDoe, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Glitchy mouse cursor

Once in a while, my mouse cursor becomes a pixelized version of itself when it is loading something (when it is loading with the blue circle). When this happens, the mouse jumps a little, and can't click on anything accurately. (I am on a Lenovo ideapad)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

ihavenolife, Jan 1, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

Weird glitchy mouse cursor

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Weird glitchy mouse cursor

1. Weird glitchy mouse cursor - Similar Threads - Weird glitchy mouse

2. Another Win10 glitchy cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another Win10 glitchy cursor: OK- the cursor gets glitchy coming out of sleep. It also comes in and out. Have tried all the normal fixes. Wired mouse instead of wireless, rebooted driver, video drivers, ran SFC and corrected any corrupt files. What's funny is that it stops after 5-6 minutes. Brought up...
  3. Another Win10 glitchy cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another Win10 glitchy cursor: OK- the cursor gets glitchy coming out of sleep. It also comes in and out. Have tried all the normal fixes. Wired mouse instead of wireless, rebooted driver, video drivers, ran SFC and corrected any corrupt files. What's funny is that it stops after 5-6 minutes. Brought up...
  4. Another Win10 glitchy cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird glitchy pixels on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird glitchy pixels on screen: Hi! I had an issue with some weird glitchy pixels will attach pictures of it after I minimized my discord window. When I minimized my discord window on my second monitor it suddenly turned black for a mere second on both monitors and got back to normal again happened twice...
  6. Weird glitchy pixels on screen

Weird glitchy pixels on screen: Hi! I had an issue with some weird glitchy pixels will attach pictures of it after I minimized my discord window. When I minimized my discord window on my second monitor it suddenly turned black for a mere second on both monitors and got back to normal again happened twice...
  7. Mouse scrolling is glitchy

Mouse scrolling is glitchy: I have an issue with my scrolling where it sometimes goes the opposite way, this results in my scrolling staying in one place or occasionally stopping for a second, and at worst going the complete opposite direction at times it gets so bad that scrolling the wrong way is...
  8. Mouse scrolling is glitchy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse scrolling is glitchy: I have an issue with my scrolling where it sometimes goes the opposite way, this results in my scrolling staying in one place or occasionally stopping for a second, and at worst going the complete opposite direction at times it gets so bad that scrolling the wrong way is...
  9. Glitchy Audio and Lagging Cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Glitchy Audio and Lagging Cursor: I have some new bluetooth speakers, however, whenever I try to listen to a video online or to some music the audio keeps on glitching out and the overall sound quality is bad. Is there anyway I can fix this? I already troubleshooted using the control panel audio trouble...
  10. Mouse cursor acts weird

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor acts weird: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. weird mouse cursor

2. mouse glitchy on screen

3. Mouse rough and glitchy