Windows 10: weird graphic artefacts appearing all over my screens

Discus and support weird graphic artefacts appearing all over my screens in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] this happened to me two times now, you would think its my monitor being weird but its actually scrolling along with the software so its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NEALJANwhotookmyname, Apr 18, 2023.

1. weird graphic artefacts appearing all over my screens

weird graphic artefacts appearing all over my screens tsfsey615oua1.jpg

this happened to me two times now, you would think its my monitor being weird but its actually scrolling along with the software so its probably windows doing really weird things I restarted my pc now but if anyone knows whats up please tell me since its kinda scary

submitted by /u/NEALJANwhotookmyname
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NEALJANwhotookmyname, Apr 18, 2023
Thema:

weird graphic artefacts appearing all over my screens

1. weird graphic artefacts appearing all over my screens - Similar Threads - weird graphic artefacts

2. White dots appear all over my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White dots appear all over my windows: The title says it all.. It's not a dead pixels issue, it's a software issue i believe.these white dots appear when i open similar windows, see this screenshot where they disappear:it only happens in some applications.....
  3. Weird dots and flickering all over the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird dots and flickering all over the screen: Hello. I worked nothing unusual, that means no new apps or programs I didn't used many times before on my PC and all of sudden my screen went crazy. Groups of dots in various colors and weird flashing-flickerings were "dancing" all over the screen. At first I thought my...
  4. Weird dots and flickering all over the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird dots and flickering all over the screen: Hello. I worked nothing unusual, that means no new apps or programs I didn't used many times before on my PC and all of sudden my screen went crazy. Groups of dots in various colors and weird flashing-flickerings were "dancing" all over the screen. At first I thought my...
  5. Weird dots and flickering all over the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. White dots appearing all over the screen on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    White dots appearing all over the screen on Windows 10: There are dozens of display issues Windows users can face, one of them is appearing white dots on the screen. One of them is where white dots appearing all over the screen. White dots appearing all over the screen [ATTACH] Before moving any forward, we need to keep in...
  7. Weird artefacts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird artefacts: Hi im getting this red artefacts when playing games, sometimes its blue, yellow, green etc It happens very rarely but i don't know why i know it's because of the GPU but i don't know why exactly, please explain me I hope my PC isn't dying [IMG]...
  8. Weird graphical glitches in area over video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird graphical glitches in area over video: I've been having a really weird graphical glitch recently - anything that's shown over video randomly becomes semi-transparent. For example, the YouTube search bar glitches between fully unreadable mostly transparent and regular. I'm on a laptop with Intel HD Graphics 620 and...
  9. Windows 10 dual screen graphic artefact bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 dual screen graphic artefact bug: Hello, so I tried to use my laptop (hp specte x360) as a second monitor for my main desktop, but when I slide a window in it, it appears all buggy, very slow, with a lot of graphic artefacts Thanks submitted by /u/mombaska [link] [comments]...
  10. weird login screen appearance

in Windows 10 Support
    weird login screen appearance: the problem comes when I arrived at login screen. I use local account. when in login screen, it looks like in attachment --sorry for bad pic--. there was password box, overlapping sign in button, and overlapping welcome animation. I have change the settings --via netplwiz--...