Windows 10: Weird graphical on windows 11

Discus and support Weird graphical on windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so I changed the resolution to 720p at first, it was normal, I just opened Docker, there were no problems when I restarted the graphic suddenly became... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anonymous_997[], Jun 25, 2022.

1. Weird graphical on windows 11

so I changed the resolution to 720p at first, it was normal, I just opened Docker, there were no problems when I restarted the graphic suddenly became weird I changed to 1080p 1920x1080 it was still the same. And even more weird, the taskbar suddenly turned pure black. other UWP app like settings transparent effect work. and I had the transparent effect turned on anyone want to help me to fix this?

:)

Anonymous_997[], Jun 25, 2022
  2. Basith M Win User

Weird Graphic

Hi,

I suggest you to install the Graphics card drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works for you. This is to check if this is caused due to any driver compatibility issues.

Refer to the following Microsoft Help article to install driver in compatibility mode, the steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Weird graphical on windows 11

Weird Graphic

Hi,

I am facing some 'Weird Graphic' after updating to windows 10, it often appear when I plug off from the power source, and it will turn back to normally temporarily when I moved my mouse, but after few seconds it will on and off showing those weird graphic
    on screen.
    Weird graphical on windows 11 43a819b7-b4cb-4af6-a9e2-add92c490b5d.jpg

Weird graphical on windows 11 0026a543-911d-4e61-aef3-18cac735a5db.jpg

NicholasNeo, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Weird graphical on windows 11

1. Weird graphical on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Weird graphical

2. Windows Graphics are weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Graphics are weird: Hello, when I started up my PC today, I experienced strange graphics such as weird fonts and graphicshttps://prnt.sc/0_jexbjZqs_Ihttps://prnt.sc/TvM22hLlOk6o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-graphics-are-weird/0747fd99-a738-41b4-acf4-390fd96cd6c4
  3. Windows Graphics are weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Graphics are weird: Hello, when I started up my PC today, I experienced strange graphics such as weird fonts and graphicshttps://prnt.sc/0_jexbjZqs_Ihttps://prnt.sc/TvM22hLlOk6o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-graphics-are-weird/0747fd99-a738-41b4-acf4-390fd96cd6c4
  4. WEIRD GRAPHICS ISSUES APPEARING OCCASIONALLY, IS IT GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER ISSUE OR IS IT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WEIRD GRAPHICS ISSUES APPEARING OCCASIONALLY, IS IT GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER ISSUE OR IS IT...: Could somebody please explain why this weird graphics occasionally happens, it appears occasionally for few seconds and then gone, and then returns later but irregularly. I have read that it might be graphics card driver issue, but I do ask if it might be Windows 11 related...
  5. WEIRD GRAPHICS ISSUES APPEARING OCCASIONALLY, IS IT GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER ISSUE OR IS IT...

WEIRD GRAPHICS ISSUES APPEARING OCCASIONALLY, IS IT GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER ISSUE OR IS IT...: Could somebody please explain why this weird graphics occasionally happens, it appears occasionally for few seconds and then gone, and then returns later but irregularly. I have read that it might be graphics card driver issue, but I do ask if it might be Windows 11 related...
  6. Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the...
  7. Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the...
  8. PC Randomly freezes with my screen having a weird graphic issue, but all sounds continue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly freezes with my screen having a weird graphic issue, but all sounds continue: Greetings, I've been using my PC for a solid year now with no issues, I usually freeze Windows updates, but until a solid 2months ago i finally decided to update windows on my PCBut until a month ago my PC started having random issues with my PC freezing and having a weird...
  9. PC Randomly freezes with my screen having a weird graphic issue, but all sounds continue

PC Randomly freezes with my screen having a weird graphic issue, but all sounds continue: Greetings, I've been using my PC for a solid year now with no issues, I usually freeze Windows updates, but until a solid 2months ago i finally decided to update windows on my PCBut until a month ago my PC started having random issues with my PC freezing and having a weird...
  10. PC Randomly freezes with my screen having a weird graphic issue, but all sounds continue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade