Windows 10: Weird graphics bug in apps

Discus and support Weird graphics bug in apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know what causes these weird graphics bugs? I get them when using some applications, like the Riot Launcher or modern apps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GilloGillo, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Weird graphics bug in apps

/u/GilloGillo, Mar 27, 2020
  2. JohnnyGui Win User

Weird graphical Start Menu Search bug

When typing something to search for in the Start Menu, the search results don't show up and a graphical bug is visible instead.

This happens randomly and only gets fixed after a reboot. The last time it occurred was after updating a Store app through the Microsoft Store.

Weird graphics bug in apps [​IMG]

I have the latest updates for Windows 1809 Pro x64 installed.

JohnnyGui, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Build 10240 no apps due to graphics

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to perform the methods provided below:

Method 1: Install the Graphic card driver in compatibility mode (if not tried already).

• Uninstall the driver software.
    • Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows version from the drop down list after performing step.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software and check if it helps.

Method 2: Run the App troubleshooter.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 27, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

Weird graphics bug in apps

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Weird graphics bug in apps

1. Weird graphics bug in apps - Similar Threads - Weird graphics bug

2. this weird bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this weird bug: When i type w or p a slash randomly appears how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-weird-bug/7f1fa133-c0a1-45bf-b646-20c500718c90
  3. this weird bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this weird bug: When i type w or p a slash randomly appears how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-weird-bug/7f1fa133-c0a1-45bf-b646-20c500718c90
  4. this weird bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weird graphic bug on Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird graphic bug on Visual Studio 2019: Hi,I am experiencing a weird bug when launching my application to debug itEverything starts to blur when hovering over it..Ive attached two screenshots. One is from the XAML editor view and one is the running application..I dont really know when this started or what couldve...
  6. Weird bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird bug: Hi! So, I was playing Star Wars: The Old Republic on my PC, it went well for several days, nothing much happened. But after 4 days, something strange started happening. So when I'm playing the game, Windows just randomly restarts. I did look into Event Viewer and found that...
  7. Weird "bug"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird "bug": Google Chrome (8) is the real one... The other tasks open in background and lags my pc... Any solutions? ty submitted by /u/ceo_aratify [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ll9d68/weird_bug/
  8. Weird bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bug: My taskbar is floating after my sister was messing around on my pc. It’s usually on the very bottom. Does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/ryanrice789 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khvzat/weird_bug/
  9. Weird graphical Start Menu Search bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird graphical Start Menu Search bug: When typing something to search for in the Start Menu, the search results don't show up and a graphical bug is visible instead. This happens randomly and only gets fixed after a reboot. The last time it occurred was after updating a Store app through the Microsoft Store....
  10. Graphics bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics bug: My computer has graphics issues and lags when playing installed games when it has good specs and should be playing games at high quality, I wasn't sure if it was a driver issue but I don't know much about that so I need help! Might be a problem with steam. Ive tried a...