Windows 10: Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen

Discus and support Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So there are these weird gray-blue bars that appear in the upper-left corner of my screen. #2 is by default on top of #1, and is able to be dragged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShiroKitsun, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen

So there are these weird gray-blue bars that appear in the upper-left corner of my screen. #2 is by default on top of #1, and is able to be dragged around by mouse, but when you click the screen, it returns to the corner. #1 is not able to be moved, and when it is clicked it makes a noise, specifically the noise "background" played at 15:53 of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufKjjgvQZho

#3 is kinda unrelated and might be a completely different issue, but the game Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony is having major bugs, such as that every single time I try to play it, it doesn't show the game. Like I can hear the sounds, and supposedly the in-game functions work, but the visuals don't exist, which makes it pretty much impossible to play. However, this is not an issue for the game's free "demo" version.

Thank you for your time.

Bye-onara!

Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen [​IMG]

:)

ShiroKitsun, Feb 23, 2021

2. HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.

Hello Dave,

I mistakenly thought there was a problem, but there is no problem. The long list of familiar commands that drops down from the FILE command (when I click on it) in the upper left hand corner of the screen appears only
    if a file is open. I apologize for wasting your time. You folks have been very helpful to me in the past..

charles_pe, Feb 23, 2021
  3. HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.

Dear MohD Shadid,

I mistakenly thought there was a problem, but there is no problem. The long list of familiar commands that drops down from the FILE command (when I click on it) in the upper left hand corner of the screen appears only
    if a file is open. I apologize for wasting your time. You folks have been very helpful to me in the past..

charles_pe, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen

HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.

This morning I turned on the Windows 10 computer, version 1909, and found that the list of commands that spring down from the FILE command in the upper left corner of the screen were completely different from the night before. There are fewer commands
    and PRINT is not one of them. How can I get back what I had there for the past 10 years. Please help.

charles_pe, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen

1. Weird gray bars in upper-left corner of screen - Similar Threads - Weird gray bars

2. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  3. A small bar appears at the upper left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A small bar appears at the upper left corner: I installed a new game on my laptop yesterday. Whenever I try to press a key when playing the game, I get this small bar that stops me from playing my game. There seems to be nothing attached to it and my taskbar doesn't show an app opening either. Any ideas?...
  4. Orange and white bar with "100" appears in upper left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orange and white bar with "100" appears in upper left corner of screen: Does anyone have any idea what this is? It showed up a couple of days ago and I can't get rid of it. It stays on top of all other apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orange-and-white-bar-with-100-appears-in-upper/c7b236bc-a92d-4811-a64d-db608727b843
  5. UPPER LEFT CORNER FLOATING WINDOW

UPPER LEFT CORNER FLOATING WINDOW: How do you remove this thing showing on the upper left of my screen, I dont have any third party apps installed, no Rainmeter or whatnots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upper-left-corner-floating-window/c031330f-533b-4473-9577-b25ceca7a946
  6. HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP icon at upper left corner of screen.: This morning I turned on the Windows 10 computer, version 1909, and found that the list of commands that spring down from the FILE command in the upper left corner of the screen were completely different from the night before. There are fewer commands and PRINT is not one of...
  7. White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White bar in upper left corner of screen, help?: [ATTACH] There's some white bar in the corner of my desktop. I've had this issue for a little while, but it's been kinda on and off. I can drag it around sometimes, but I'm trying to right now and nothing's happening. I believe it has something to do with my desktop icons,...
  8. Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner

Small Gray Rectangle in Upper Left Corner: First of all, I am using a Surface Pro 3. This problem is weird because it only happens once in a while when my laptop goes to sleep (but not always), and it only goes away once I restart my computer. [IMG] I cannot use my desktop while it is there, and I can move the gray...
  9. black screen with blinking line in upper left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with blinking line in upper left corner: I am running windows 10, from windows 8. Free download. I was usinf Skype, and the sound went off. I tried to restart my desktop, and after upgrade and restart, screen just black with blinking line. What to do to repair windows 10? Please advice. Best regards, John From...
  10. Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner: I believe I accidentally generated this rectangular (not square) box while I was learning about the Magnifier. This rectangular (7.5 cm X 4.3 cm) box causes whatever is located underneath it to be slightly whiter than it normally would be. Everything functions properly while...