Windows 10: weird green pixelated lines

Discus and support weird green pixelated lines in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sharknizer, May 10, 2022.

1. weird green pixelated lines

Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc resolution from the settings, more green lines appear out of nowhere....these lines are not visible on black or white background.....any solution to this will be a godsend

:)

Sharknizer, May 10, 2022
  2. Shouto Win User

A wavy pixel line on my screen

Good afternoorn,

A mysterious pixel line showed up on my monitor after leaving my laptop alone for a week. The color of the distorted line is black, blue in the middle, a bit of green and a bit of red. is it a screen crack or some kind of dead pixel?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Shouto, May 10, 2022
  3. Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, May 10, 2022
  4. weird green pixelated lines

Pixel lines

My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture

JakubBenátčan, May 10, 2022
Thema:

weird green pixelated lines

1. weird green pixelated lines - Similar Threads - weird green pixelated

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. Microsoft Edge: weird pixel line at border?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge: weird pixel line at border?: Hello, I don't know if it's a one-time problem or came with the latest beta channel update I'm in that insider's programme but I just found out that Edge has a very weird 1pixel thick line, going all the way on the right border of the page.That means, if I shove my mouse...
  4. Microsoft Edge: weird pixel line at border?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge: weird pixel line at border?: Hello, I don't know if it's a one-time problem or came with the latest beta channel update I'm in that insider's programme but I just found out that Edge has a very weird 1pixel thick line, going all the way on the right border of the page.That means, if I shove my mouse...
  5. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    weird green pixelated lines: Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc...
  6. weird green pixelated lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird green pixelated lines: Two days ago my pc crashed and I had to do my windows again but before I did my windows I had these weird pixelated lines visible in my BIOS and in boot menu. After the window installation the lines didn't go away.....at first there were only two lines and as I changed my pc...
  7. Flickering Green Pixels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering Green Pixels: So the other day i noticed my laptop was flickering little green spots and i have no idea on how to tell if the cord is loose or its broken in my laptop Ps. I tried the task manager trick its not the drivers...
  8. Pixel lines

Pixel lines: My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixel-lines/1298259a-7849-436d-8ef3-0dc494cd5d27
  9. Weird green pixelating on special colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird green pixelating on special colors: [ATTACH] So since installing Windows 10 2004 on my Lenovo T480, I've occasionally been having these weird green spots on certain colors, both in videos but also just wallpapers etc. At first I feared the screen was dying on me, but realized it didn't make so much sense....
  10. Lines of Green Vertical Pixels Across Desktop Home Screen

Lines of Green Vertical Pixels Across Desktop Home Screen: Hello, so I've had issues with a vertical lines of green pixels across my desktop home screen. I have narrowed down the issue to either my motherboard or the OS (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit). It isn't the gpu since I have uninstalled it plugged in a displayport into the motherboard...