Windows 10: Weird grid and blueish hue in my laptop monitor

Discus and support Weird grid and blueish hue in my laptop monitor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, tonight I stumbled upon a really weird problem that I have with my monitor. I'm pretty sure my laptop is a ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501JW with 4K... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joepiez, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Joepiez Win User

Weird grid and blueish hue in my laptop monitor

Hi, tonight I stumbled upon a really weird problem that I have with my monitor. I'm pretty sure my laptop is a ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501JW with 4K display. I have had this laptop secondhand for 7 months and it worked just fine, I use it for gaming, for graphic designing/animating and for school. Now I have this strange problem with my screen monitor: there's a tiny but clear grid which you can clearly see when really deep colors are on the monitor like black, red, blue etc., I also have this weird blueish hue around the edges of my screen that you can see really well when opening Discord or YouTube. Is this a hardware problem I can fix by myself? If anyone can give me an answer, thanks in advance Weird grid and blueish hue in my laptop monitor :).

Joep B. from the Netherlands (I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors in this text, please let me know if there are any Weird grid and blueish hue in my laptop monitor :D)

:)

Joepiez, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Philips Hue not working with Invoke and Cortana

Hi Pavel,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your Philip Hue concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you're connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • Are you encountering any error when connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • What are the exact voice commands that you're using to control the light?

Argel Obm, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Monitor turns sometimes blueish

Hi, my laptop is brand new, I have windows 10, it has one disturbing problem, sometimes the monitor's colors would turn blueish! when I insert my flash drive or eject it! I can still see but it bothers me and it alters the colors! I don't know how to solve
    this problem, is it because of the system or because of the laptop itself! I hope it's a minor problem that could be solved easily.

Thanks in advance.

HayaAl Jendi, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Time Lady Win User

Weird Grid Lines On The Screen

Do you have
    nVidia nView
    which displays gridlines to maximise the desktop space?

As you have a laptop rather than a seperate monitor the other possible solution of pressing the monitor's menu or one of the other buttons to see if there's a setting to change or remove the grid doesn't apply.

Time Lady, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird grid and blueish hue in my laptop monitor - Similar Threads - Weird grid blueish

2. How to fix grey hue to my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix grey hue to my monitor: After accidentally clicking some random keys on my keyboard, my monitors turned off for a few seconds and when they turned back on, they both have a greyish hue over them, so black is now a greyer color. Everything else if affected like that as well. I don't know what to do....
  3. How to fix grey hue to my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix grey hue to my monitor: After accidentally clicking some random keys on my keyboard, my monitors turned off for a few seconds and when they turned back on, they both have a greyish hue over them, so black is now a greyer color. Everything else if affected like that as well. I don't know what to do....
  4. How to fix grey hue to my monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My monitor weirdness

My monitor weirdness: Hi, umm my computer is only detecting 1 monitor but its displaying the same thing on the one it detects and doesn't detect. Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-weirdness/42332077-c7f3-4147-8b43-6aee5479c249
  6. My monitor weirdness

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My monitor weirdness: Hi, umm my computer is only detecting 1 monitor but its displaying the same thing on the one it detects and doesn't detect. Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-weirdness/42332077-c7f3-4147-8b43-6aee5479c249
  7. My monitor weirdness

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Orange hue on one monitor on start-up/wake.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Orange hue on one monitor on start-up/wake.: Hi all,I was hoping someone has had the same issue I have, and have found a fix.I have two monitors, on a desktop running Windows 11. Monitors have been calibrated using a Color Munki device and have separate colour profiles. When booting, or waking from sleep, monitor 1 has...
  9. Orange hue on one monitor on start-up/wake.

Orange hue on one monitor on start-up/wake.: Hi all,I was hoping someone has had the same issue I have, and have found a fix.I have two monitors, on a desktop running Windows 11. Monitors have been calibrated using a Color Munki device and have separate colour profiles. When booting, or waking from sleep, monitor 1 has...
  10. yellow hue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow hue: Why is there a yellow hue on my copies when printed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-hue/9324e297-97b7-4f70-955f-f75568235f08