Windows 10: weird headphone issue

Discus and support weird headphone issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so I'm using my Bluetooth headphones from Sennheiser and they connect just fine but the audio output and input are weird now I want to say this first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chibisuke1219, May 25, 2020.

1. weird headphone issue

so I'm using my Bluetooth headphones from Sennheiser and they connect just fine but the audio output and input are weird now I want to say this first there's two outputs even though one of the outputs can be used as an input as well but the other output cant the first output the one that's only an output is called headphones HD 4.50btnc stereo the second output the one that can be used as both in and out is called headset HD 4.50btnc hands-free AG audio now it gets even weirder so in some games like Roblox for example the stereo one works just fine but in games like rainbow 6 siege the stereo only picks up voice chat or nothing at all and the hands free AG only picks up the game audio and not the voice chat now I've already tried troubleshooting my sound and Bluetooth and that doesn't work I turned off all audio enhancements and I've checked the drivers for the Bluetooth and the sound nothing is working please help

:)

chibisuke1219, May 25, 2020
  2. Joan Pin Win User

Headphones, microphone issue.

Hi Alise,

This issue may be due to driver compatibility. We'd like to ask additional information to better assist you. Please answer the following:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this?
    • Have you tried using a different headphone to isolate the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set the headphone as the default device on your computer. Here's how:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Sound.
    • Choose Headphones and click Set default button at the bottom.
    • In some cases, there is no headphone option alone, but Speakers/Headphone. If that’s the case, select that and click
      Set default button at the bottom.
    • Press OK.

If the issue persists, then you can update your driver by following the steps
    here

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

Joan Pin, May 25, 2020
  3. Headphone Sound Issue

Hello,

This issue could be related to the drivers on your computer or there's a problem with the headphones itself. For us to effectively assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us when did the issue start?
    • Are you referring to brand new headphones?
    • Have you tried updating the sound card drivers on your computer by checking the latest driver that is available from the manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried all the troubleshooting steps provided in this article? If not, we advise that you try to perform
      the steps in the article and see if it helps.

Meanwhile, if you haven't tried downloading and installing the latest driver from the manufacturer's website, we suggest that you try it and check if you will experience the same issue.

Do get back to us so that we can further help.

Stephanie Sal, May 25, 2020
  4. weird headphone issue

[WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, May 25, 2020
Thema:

weird headphone issue

1. weird headphone issue - Similar Threads - weird headphone issue

2. Very weird zoom microphone and headphones issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very weird zoom microphone and headphones issue: Hi everyone. I’m having issues with my microphone and headset not being detected on zoom. I’ve tried a lot of troubleshooting options with no avail. The weird thing is this: every trike I restart my computer zoom will detect my microphone and headphones, but like clockwork,...
  3. Very weird zoom microphone and headphones issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very weird zoom microphone and headphones issue: Hi everyone. I’m having issues with my microphone and headset not being detected on zoom. I’ve tried a lot of troubleshooting options with no avail. The weird thing is this: every trike I restart my computer zoom will detect my microphone and headphones, but like clockwork,...
  4. Very weird zoom microphone and headphones issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headphones being weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones being weird: Whenever I connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer they randomly disconnect after about 10 minutes of using them, and whenever I disconnect them and try to connect them again, it says that it's unable to connect the device when it's turned on and in range. I've tried...
  6. My headphones act weird.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headphones act weird.: every single time i plug my apple earbuds (yes) into my windows 10 computer it changes the right/left volume ratio, sometimes volume of the right one is 17 when the left one has 86, sometimes left has 42 and right one 92 and its annoying me, only happens on win 10, tested it...
  7. My headphones are acting weird

My headphones are acting weird: so I have ASTRO A10 headphones and I was having lots of trouble with my sound crackling and a constant buzz but I fixed that and now my mic does not work at all I know what one it is but when I have it selected it does not work. Something I noticed it that sound coming from...
  8. Weird sounds from headphones

Weird sounds from headphones: I haven’t been on my pc in a while but when I was on it last (these didn’t happen on the same day) some things happened, I heard audio crackles while booting my pc, after the boot I Heard a Windows usb disconnection sound, and once I was listening to music, doing a full...
  9. Weird voices from headphones

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird voices from headphones: Hello, today I started to hear disrupted voices from my headphones like terrible two-way radio, while using my laptop. They were almost impossible to understand, but I think it was my native language. Weirdly, I heard them while offline, with Bluetooth off and no active app...
  10. Weird issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Weird issue: Hi when i go to lock screen the screen goes to messed up colour's and cannot see anything but i goes away if i press windows key plus P to second second screen then i go back to pc screen only and it is correctly showing my pc any know issues :) 147951