Windows 10: Weird high-pitched noise plays when I use my keyboard.

Discus and support Weird high-pitched noise plays when I use my keyboard. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just got a 1200$ Alienware Aurora R10 gaming PC with Windows 10, and for some reason, when I press keys on my keyboard. It doesn't happen all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xammaxistaken, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Weird high-pitched noise plays when I use my keyboard.

I just got a 1200$ Alienware Aurora R10 gaming PC with Windows 10, and for some reason, when I press keys on my keyboard. It doesn't happen all the time, but it does for about 20 minutes, and then just stops randomly. It gets annoying, especially since I use my keyboard a lot. It sounds like the jumping sound effect of the chrome offline dinosaur game, that's the best example I could give. I'm not sure if this is the right category, but it seems like the closest to my problem.

:)

xammaxistaken, Jun 21, 2020
  2. nokey617 Win User

high pitch noise on nokia 6303

hey everyone, i have a nokia 6303. I was wondering if anyone who owns this phone hears a high pitch noise when you put it against your ear. I keep hearing this high pitch noise on my phone everytime i make calls and recieve calls. I also hear the high
    pitch noise when i have the phone next to my ear even when not making calls. Does anyone else have this problem with their nokia 6303?? or is this phone just made this way??

nokey617, Jun 21, 2020
  3. high pitch noise through car stereo on bluetooth

when listening to music (that's saved to my phone) I get a high pitch sound in the background. It's pretty soft but if you turn the volume up you notice it more. When I change tracks the high pitch noise turns off until the next track starts playing.
    This is a consistent high pitch noise...it will happen if the car is in park or if I'm driving down the freeway. It's not that alternator noise where the sound goes high and low when you press the gas pedal. does anyone know what causes this? I never had
    this noise when I had my Samsung Focus WP7. I have a Nokia 920 and 2011 Scion w/stock stereo system.

dexterous1, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Weird high-pitched noise plays when I use my keyboard.

High Pitched Screching Noise

My pc is making a high pitched screeching noise and I can't make it stop without muting the volume. It doesn't start until I increase the volume to 100%. In the meantime, I can hear my hitting keystrokes or tapping on the pc echoing back through the speakers.
    How do I make it stop doing this? I'm not sure what I did to make it start doing it. It also make a high pitched noise when I close the lid until it shuts off.

KevinTowns, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Weird high-pitched noise plays when I use my keyboard.

1. Weird high-pitched noise plays when I use my keyboard. - Similar Threads - Weird high pitched

2. Extremely loud high pitched noise/squeak when noise starts playing in earphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely loud high pitched noise/squeak when noise starts playing in earphones: When I use my earphones during normal computer use, sometimes when a notification plays, or when a game/video starts making sound, an extremely loud and high pitched noise plays for an instant. It doesn't happen all the time, however it has started to happen again recently...
  3. Extremely loud high pitched noise/squeak when noise starts playing in earphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extremely loud high pitched noise/squeak when noise starts playing in earphones: When I use my earphones during normal computer use, sometimes when a notification plays, or when a game/video starts making sound, an extremely loud and high pitched noise plays for an instant. It doesn't happen all the time, however it has started to happen again recently...
  4. weird high pitch screeching noise from pc/headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird high pitch screeching noise from pc/headset: When ever i open a game my headset makes this high pitch screeching noise which is very very annoying, and the thing is the high pitch noise is still coming from my headset even if i turn the sound off.. so im confused, i have a pretty good pc so idk why it would be doing...
  5. weird high pitch screeching noise from pc/headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird high pitch screeching noise from pc/headset: When ever i open a game my headset makes this high pitch screeching noise which is very very annoying, and the thing is the high pitch noise is still coming from my headset even if i turn the sound off.. so im confused, i have a pretty good pc so idk why it would be doing...
  6. High Pitched Noise from Headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    High Pitched Noise from Headset: Hello,I am having problems with a high pitched sound coming from my headset whenever I start my windows laptop. It just recently started happening, but when there is a bluetooth device connected, it works normally. My headset also works when connected to other devices and...
  7. High pitched noise coming from audio Jack when using headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High pitched noise coming from audio Jack when using headphones: Recently, this really frustrating sound issue came up. It almost entirely goes when I mute my laptop, but I can still hear a really faint noise even when muted. This completely goes when I unplug the headphones. Plugging the headphones into my phone gave me no such problem,...
  8. high pitching noises

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    high pitching noises: When i was opening a powerpoint for school reasons I had youtube turned on aswell, my computer started making a high pitched noise. When I lower the volume nothing happens. When I turn on the laptop, the noise isn't there but as soon as i open youtube or zoom it starts making...
  9. Various high-pitched ringing noises after sounds are played

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various high-pitched ringing noises after sounds are played: I use my headphones whenever I use my laptop, and the headphones aren't causing this problem (I tried them on my phone and other computers). I have laptop that, for some reason, plays high-pitched ringing after a sound is played (like a video or notification) and the ringing...
  10. High Pitched Screching Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Pitched Screching Noise: My pc is making a high pitched screeching noise and I can't make it stop without muting the volume. It doesn't start until I increase the volume to 100%. In the meantime, I can hear my hitting keystrokes or tapping on the pc echoing back through the speakers. How do I make it...