Windows 10: Weird horizontal line in explorer, new win10 install

Discus and support Weird horizontal line in explorer, new win10 install in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys, just fresh win10 install Attachment 335689 There's this strange unnecessary horizontal line in explorer, i can "grab" it with the little up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gabgab, Jun 2, 2021.

1. gabgab Win User

Weird horizontal line in explorer, new win10 install

hi guys, just fresh win10 install Attachment 335689 There's this strange unnecessary horizontal line in explorer, i can "grab" it with the little up and down arrows but i cannot do anything, i don't have it on my other laptop, same win version. does anybody know how to get rid of it? thanks!

:)

gabgab, Jun 2, 2021

2. Horizontal Lines Of Any Length

Hi

I know that this is a long—— inquiry, and God knows, I hope it’s worth it. I’ll be presenting this inquiry from the acknowledgment that my inquiry about horizontal lines is presented the way that I established it on a word document,
    and of me having to make an inquiry of them because when they were upload through the Epub format how they turned out differently.

I’m an author of light comedy, romance, and poetry. I like to use horizontal lines in-between words to imply expression. I would like know, what type of tool could I use in Microsoft Word to make a solid horizonal line of any length. To imply expression,
    the height, not the length of, example a, 3em dash is where the horizontal is situated. I tried to present them from a format applicable from using the 3Em dash. I have established various lengths of 3em dashes of various lengths. Examples are listed below

— —— ——— ——————

An example of trying to apply them for using expression in writing is listed below.

Example:

Wow——! She sure——— is—some—thing! How would like to get to know about the fundamentals of that——————???

An example of what I tried, and uploaded it in the epub format is listed below.

Example:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could.
    Are you al—right—?

An Example how it turned out in the epub format is listed below.

Example In Epub Format:

I sure—— hope that things are looking up. The way I——— saw things happen, I would have nev—er———— thought it could. Are you al—right—?

I tried making horizontal lines of various length from the type of horizonal line listed below. If it didn’t show, it’s a horizontal line that’s across the page.

The auto correction option deprives me of the means of doing that.

Special Notation: I had to recopy the way it turned out in Epub format. For some reason, when I pasted for inquiry, it looked like the example that I listed about it.

Ronald LWalker, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Getting Horizontal Lines on Microsoft Edge.

My video works on everything except MS Edge ?? I get half a Picture, the other I get Horizontal Lines ? any Suggestions ???

OT: Video Card ?

JosephRobson88, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Weird horizontal line in explorer, new win10 install

horizontal pink and blue lines

I have horizontal pink and blue lines starting at the top of my touch screen at start up. The only way to "fix" the problem is to use the touchscreen and restart the computer. I can see a small portion of the desktop at the top of the screen and it appears
    normal. Any suggestions?

LINDADIESS, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Weird horizontal line in explorer, new win10 install

1. Weird horizontal line in explorer, new win10 install - Similar Threads - Weird horizontal line

2. What is this weird horizontal line?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this weird horizontal line?: There is a weird line at the very bottom of the monitor, it starts as black, but when the mouse is moved to the line it changes colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-weird-horizontal-line/baf68e8c-04c1-44ae-bd00-ec58f8100010
  3. What is this weird horizontal line?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this weird horizontal line?: There is a weird line at the very bottom of the monitor, it starts as black, but when the mouse is moved to the line it changes colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-weird-horizontal-line/baf68e8c-04c1-44ae-bd00-ec58f8100010
  4. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  5. horizontal lines

horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  6. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor: Suddenly today one of my monitors started looking weird, with these subtle horizontal lines covering the entire screen, along with some weird color transitioning.It's hard to describe and the picture doesn't help a lot since I'm taking a picture of a screen, but I tried my...
  8. Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor

Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor: Suddenly today one of my monitors started looking weird, with these subtle horizontal lines covering the entire screen, along with some weird color transitioning.It's hard to describe and the picture doesn't help a lot since I'm taking a picture of a screen, but I tried my...
  9. Horizontal Lines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horizontal Lines: Hi, Sorry if its in the wrong place. I've recently upgraded my SSDs, and noticed since reinstalling windows and all the drivers I keep getting some blinking horizontal lines usually when browsing the internet, I've not noticed any yet while gaming (but I've only just...
  10. Weird second monitor glitch - horizontal multicolored lines

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird second monitor glitch - horizontal multicolored lines: Since yesterday, whenever I start my computer, my second monitor shows horizontal glitched-like lines at the top. I'm pretty sure the day before, I did an update. It's not constant. It goes away and comes back every 1.5 seconds. It also does like if my monitor got punched...