Windows 10: Weird HP bar I can't get rid of until I reset my laptop.

Discus and support Weird HP bar I can't get rid of until I reset my laptop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I open a call, this weird bar comes up with an HP icon. How do i get rid of it? I tried to use task manager but that didn't work. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AkMagicgod, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Weird HP bar I can't get rid of until I reset my laptop.

Every time I open a call, this weird bar comes up with an HP icon. How do i get rid of it? I tried to use task manager but that didn't work.

Weird HP bar I can't get rid of until I reset my laptop. 55bd26c1-0405-4a70-a2a5-694ef898366d?upload=true.png

:)

AkMagicgod, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Weird HP bar I can't get rid of until I reset my laptop. [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Dec 9, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Weird HP bar I can't get rid of until I reset my laptop.

Resetting my HP laptop

Since it is a new HP laptop and you want to reset it, instead of using the Windows 10 Reset, why not use the HP Factory Restore application, it should be located on your Start Menu - the alphabetical list - scroll down to the HP suite of apps and look
    for recovery . . .

DaveM121, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Weird HP bar I can't get rid of until I reset my laptop.

1. Weird HP bar I can't get rid of until I reset my laptop. - Similar Threads - Weird bar can't

2. How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?: I stroll the internet a lot and I don’t have any super secure virus protection so recently I clicked on an ad and a virus was able to download on my laptop undetected it soon multiplied and has almost full control of my laptop. Whenever I sign into my account I get greeted...
  3. How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?: I stroll the internet a lot and I don’t have any super secure virus protection so recently I clicked on an ad and a virus was able to download on my laptop undetected it soon multiplied and has almost full control of my laptop. Whenever I sign into my account I get greeted...
  4. How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird clear rectangle that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird clear rectangle that I can't get rid of: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Brotherinarms1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vew3zl/weird_clear_rectangle_that_i_cant_get_rid_of/
  6. weird rectangle in the top left that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Customization
    weird rectangle in the top left that I can't get rid of: There's this rectangle that I used to be able to get rid of by going to my Performance Options and changing it but lately it hasn't being working and it won't go away until I restart my pc [ATTACH]...
  7. Download I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download I can't get rid of: I have an download I can't get rid of? I tried to remove it in the control panel I can't find it. I tried to wipe my computer it can't wipe my computer. This download is annoying every time I turn my computer on it comes on I don't know what to do now?...
  8. I can't get rid of an app!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't get rid of an app!: I inadvertantly installed several apps after I was told on a website that I needed to update Adobe Flash. I got rid of all but one. It won't uninstall. I went to control panel via Start, and I keep trying to uninstall, but it wants me to fill out a capacha, I do, but then...
  9. Weird bug that I can't get rid of in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird bug that I can't get rid of in Windows 10: I just turned on my computer and when I went to adjust the sound, I got this weird white border around the volume slider that I never got before: [ATTACH] I restarted my computer and didn't fix it. I wonder if it's from a recent update because my Windows 10 is on the...
  10. weird symbol i cant get rid of

in Windows 10 Support
    weird symbol i cant get rid of: anyone had this and know how to get rid i tryed anti virus scan and malware and still nothing can remove it when i reboot it reappears about 2-3minutes later even when you click it doesnt respond to do anything 101240