Windows 10: weird icon that disappears when i hover

Discus and support weird icon that disappears when i hover in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello this icon keeps showing and when i hover it goes every time [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jhonnymarre, Oct 2, 2020.

1. weird icon that disappears when i hover

hello

this icon keeps showing and when i hover it goes every time

weird icon that disappears when i hover d9f1e061-b306-4e10-9595-b4df837f8c15?upload=true.png

:)

jhonnymarre, Oct 2, 2020

2. Mysterious blue earth icon appearing and disappearing ?

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I would suggest you to hover the mouse on that blue earth icon to know the name of the application.

If you are able to identify that application name then, I suggest you to check if that application is present in the
    Programs and Features. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and select Control Panel from the list.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Also, check if that application is present in the Apps & features from the following steps:

• Press Windows + I keys from the Keyboard to open the
      Settings.
    • Click on System and click on Apps & features from the left pane.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Nomgle Win User
    Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

Adding my name to the list of people with weird missing icon problems *Smile weird icon that disappears when i hover :)

Nomgle, Oct 2, 2020
  4. weird icon that disappears when i hover

Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

weird icon that disappears when i hover

1. weird icon that disappears when i hover - Similar Threads - weird icon disappears

2. There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...: What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-icon-that-appeared-in-my-hidden-icons/01375cd1-e38f-4371-b396-0a976ce43fcd
  3. There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...: What is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-icon-that-appeared-in-my-hidden-icons/01375cd1-e38f-4371-b396-0a976ce43fcd
  4. There is an Icon that appeared in my hidden icons tab and it disappears when I hover over...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. System Icons Disappearing Weirdly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Icons Disappearing Weirdly: I recently did an update. Now on the bottom right system icon tray I have discovered that when rebooting I find that atleast one icon is missing. WiFi, Battery, sound. I try to turn them off and back on. But it doesn't work all the time. After some fiddling around I realised...
  6. Clickable Text Links Disappear When Mouse Hover

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clickable Text Links Disappear When Mouse Hover: This is not an issue with just one pc. It's all of them. Before: [ATTACH] After: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clickable-text-links-disappear-when-mouse-hover/ccd25c58-d7bf-4af9-9f39-c491f1292bcd
  7. Change desktop icons when hovering over

Change desktop icons when hovering over: I have changed the options to make it so that when I click and drag, the selection box is red but now I want to make it so that when I hover over icons their background appears red instead of the light blue/gray. Is it possible to change the background color from the image...
  8. Tabs disappear when i hover over them

Tabs disappear when i hover over them: When i move my mouse or use the touchpad and move the cursor over a window like powerpoint it immideatly shrinks. To work around this i have to make sure that only the application i want to use is open and i cant have multiple ones open at the same time. How do i fix this?...
  9. Taskbar Icons Disappear Until Hover

Taskbar Icons Disappear Until Hover: Hi, When I click the show system tray button, internet or volume button on the taskbar, all icons in the taskbar except the Start, Cortana and cascade view buttons disappear. They only reappear when I hover over where the icons should be. Does anyone know why this could be...
  10. Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them: Will post links to pictures underneath of issue but basically icons started looking weird today on the action centre and the windows bit in the left bottom corner. When I put mouse over them they go back to normal but then weird again. Any help? Thanks 1 2 3 4 104814